Jump to content
news

Gaga predicted to be the biggest Grammy winner this year

Featured Posts

ReginaGeorge

Majority of users voted for Gaga and she is predicted to win:

Record of the Year — “Shallow” (with Bradley Cooper)
Song of the Year — “Shallow”
Best Pop Duo/Group Performance — “Shallow” (with Bradley Cooper)
Best Visual Media Song — “Shallow”

 

Keep in mind that this is only prediction and could be very wrong but it’s kinda good to get us excited for the show.

Also sorry is AP. I couldn’t find it. 

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 29
  • Love 4
  • Shook 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Fame Monster

She will also win with Joanne (Where Do I Put This Grammy?) for sure. Mark my words.

𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 57
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craven Moorecox
1 minute ago, The Fame Monster said:

She will also win with Joanne (Where Do I Put This Grammy?) for sure. Mark Ronson my words.

Fixedt 

Edited by Craven Moorecox
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 94
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagz4Gaga

I am hoping for Visual Media and maybe SOTY. That’s it. I don’t wanna cry myself to sleep disappointed. :huntyga:

  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WildAmerican

Goldderby? Have y'all not learned? TIHTY? 2019 Golden Globes? Jeez....

  • Like 18
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 13

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ReginaGeorge
2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Goldderby? Have y'all not learned? TIHTY? 2019 Golden Globes? Jeez....

This is called prediction for a reason and I posted it only to make some people excited about the Grammys because people clearly want Gaga to win and that’s why they voted for her. I’m pretty sure majority of GGD users are mature enough to react well - whatever the outcome is. 

  • Like 8
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4

I really hope tho. But, I don't see it happening sadly. But, fingers crossed

Edited by KatieJudasGaga4
I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel, But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WildAmerican
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

This is called prediction for a reason and I posted it only to make some people excited about the Grammys because people clearly want Gaga to win and that’s why they voted for her. I’m pretty sure majority of GGD users are mature enough to react well - whatever the outcome is. 

I'm just saying, this awards season, GoldDerby has had a problem of hyping Gaga up for every award show. and they do that to get clicks and views on their article cause they know fans will look at them.

  • Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ReginaGeorge
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I really hope tho. But, I don't see it happening sadly. 

Honestly after that win at the critics choice award anything is possible.. :laughga:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
YourWhiskyMouth

Im sick of their derby games, I’m strung out on highly anticipated snubs babe

tumblr_ol2woqUcJs1qff2ilo2_540.gif

  • Like 6
  • LMAO 39
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Honestly after that win at the critics choice award anything is possible.. :laughga:

I seriously was shook! I was excited Shallow winning the awards, but i seriously got up from bed and started jumping around when Gaga won Actress :excited:

Edited by KatieJudasGaga4
I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel, But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ReginaGeorge
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I seriously was shook! I was excited Shallow winning the awards, but i seriously got up from bed and started jumping around when Gaga won Actress :excited:

Me too! IT was such an unexpected win... 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoremonLove

Im not gonna hype myself:giveup: or else im gonna cry if she goes empty hand:lmao:

New little monster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SimplyTheBest

Can Goldderby, please stop predicting her to win anything? :saladga:  (jk:huntyga:)  but seriously tho it's like they jinx her or summ

Edited by SimplyTheBest
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Curunir

Yeah, and so was Jay-Z last year and look how that turned out. Keep your expectations at the bottom of the ocean sistren :vegas:

  • Like 16

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×