Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams is ‘super scared’ she will lose her show

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

wendy-williams.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&

Wendy Williams is “super scared” about losing her show, we’re told.

Sources said that the beloved daytime-TV host — who has been absent from her eponymous syndicated show since December for a number of reasons — is unsettled by the apparent success of her stand-ins, and she’s becoming concerned that she won’t be able to make it back on the air in time to save her gig.

“She’s super scared and anxious,” said an insider. “Watching [fill-in host] Nick Cannon being a huge hit with her audience is tough for her. They’re already starting to mess with the format. It’s like watching them screw around with her baby.”

But, for all her insecurities, Williams can’t rush back now to retake the reins, said a source. “She’s in no state to get back on TV anytime soon,” the source said.

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/07/wendy-williams-is-super-scared-she-will-lose-her-show/

calmar
Just now, Economy said:

What are the reasons she took a break? I wasn't even aware she was off

From what I understood it was complications of Graves' disease, but maybe there are other factors too.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Regina George

Nonsense. It’s literally called “The Wendy Williams show”. How can she lose her show to Nick Cannon or anyone? She is that show. It’s not like GMA or Today show. It’s literally her show and everyone links it to her and not anyone else. At the end of the day audience of her show loves her and would never let them replace her.  

Economy
Just now, calmar said:

From what I understood it was complications of Graves' disease, but maybe there are other factors too.

That's the same disease Sia has correct?

calmar
1 minute ago, Economy said:

That's the same disease Sia has correct?

I didn't know that but apparently so.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Economy
3 minutes ago, calmar said:

I didn't know that but apparently so.

Yeah...

I always wondered if the whole personna of covering her face had to do with that because it seems like a big coincidence

They come up with an interesting personna of someone who never shows their face while simultaneously shielding her from showing her face when It gets swollen 

calmar
Just now, Economy said:

Yeah...

I always wondered if the whole personna of covering her face had to do with that because it seems like a big coincidence

They come up with an interesting personna of someone who never shows their face while simultaneously shielding her from showing her face when. It gets swollen 

At least in part. I'm guessing it was convenient for that, the anxiety, and a unique marketing angle. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Economy
Just now, calmar said:

At least in part. I'm guessing it was convenient for that, the anxiety, and a unique marketing angle. 

Yeah, it kills two birds with 1 stone

CautiousLurker
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Nonsense. It’s literally called “The Wendy Williams show”. How can she lose her show to Nick Cannon or anyone? She is that show. It’s not like GMA or Today show. It’s literally her show and everyone links it to her and not anyone else. At the end of the day audience of her show loves her and would never let them replace her.  

Couldn't they just cancel her show once the contract is up and give that slot to someone else? Someone... the audience received well on... her... show...? 

:oprah:

Regina George
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

Couldn't they just cancel her show once the contract is up and give that slot to someone else? Someone... the audience received well on... her... show...? 

:oprah:

People who watch her are pretty much fans of her and it would cause major backlash if they cancelled it. Those who are received well [on her show] are received well only because the audience knows Wendy will be back. 

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

People who watch her are pretty much fans of her and it would cause major backlash if they cancelled it. Those who are received well [on her show] are received well only because the audience knows Wendy will be back. 

Isn't Nick Cannon hugely popular tho, and has lots of fans of his own? 

Also, I'm not sure why you think the idea of them cancelling her show is so outrageous - popular shows get cancelled all the time, more popular than hers too... They'll just fill that slot and carry on - said backlash will be irrelevant...

Regina George
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

Isn't Nick Cannon hugely popular tho, and has lots of fans of his own? 

Also, I'm not sure why you think the idea of them cancelling her show is so outrageous - popular shows get cancelled all the time, more popular than hers too... They'll just fill that slot and carry on - said backlash will be irrelevant...

I just don’t think it’ll happen and I already said why. I see your point tho but I still stand by my original thoughts. 

Archived