LG6
politics

Trump Possibly Giving Up On Border Wall

Featured Posts

FATCAT

Trump Quietly Laying Groundwork for Massive Surrender on Border Wall

For several days now, congressional negotiators have been working on a border-security appropriations deal. But there has been no public indication of whether the results will satisfy the president, who was rattling his saber on the subject as recently as the State of the Union address. Now there is growing evidence that he is inching up to the finish line for what may represent the mother of all surrenders, at least according to these signals from the New York Times:

"On Capitol Hill, House and Senate conferees were nearing an agreement that could offer the president around $2 billion in funding for physical barriers, a number, still subject to change, that could result in a deal as early as Monday."

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/02/trump-quietly-lays-groundwork-for-surrender-on-border-fight.html

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • YAAAS 8

Morphine Prince

You have a week left to give up, dotard. Better to do it earlier and avoid a second political backlash from the general public. 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
  • Like 2

LaLuna

Great, now can he please give up on his presidency :madge:

"Social media is the toilet of the Internet"
  • Like 4

mattbri

As a foreigner, I can't wrap my mind with what's going on with/in America.  

derpmonster

Almost everyone wants border barriers as long as you don't kill the refugee program entirely and provide *some* path for refugees to seek refuge. 

Sharyu
58 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Great, now can he please give up on his presidency :madge:

It's better to have someone that doesn't know how to do their job than it is to have Pence

Warrior of the Monkey, Killing Peacefully

ZacharyMark

We shall see... if congress can get something passed before a new shutdown then it’ll all fall on Trump. And if he caves his base will be pissed.