💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift's new record deal worth over $100M

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

$100 MILLION FOR TAYLOR SWIFT? A superstar client list that includes Taylor Swift, Paul Simon, Stevie Wonder and Adele puts Passman in the transactional lawyer elite, but the unassuming Texas native eschews glitz. He declined to comment on the terms he negotiated between Swift and Universal Music Group last year, but one insider says her three-album deal falls in the $100 million range, putting the singer in the rarefied company of Adele (for whom Passman reportedly brokered a $130 million pact with Sony Music in 2016). The attorney, who entered the business in 1971, predicts that, as a result of streaming, U.S. music revenue will be "bigger than it has ever been in history" within five years.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8497045/no-86-don-passman-power-100

Supersonic

An interesting feat that Taylor Swift also accomplished was Universal Music increasing their pay-out percentage to ALL of their artists. This also affects (more like: benefits) Gaga, who is under the Universal Music umbrella. She will see more royalities from streaming services than she did before because of Taylor.

bloody g

Nice! She is a money machine, I wouldn't have asked for less. Good for ha

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

But will they support her and go through the promotional plan as her previous label?

Taylor succeed because it was a good harmony of Taylor, Label and Team, something that Universal is struggling to create with all their artists..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Meanwhile. Gaga Landing a 100m for a single show on a few dates. <3

Jk.. Taylor deserves it she is incredible <3

Supersonic
14 minutes ago, River said:

But will they support her and go through the promotional plan as her previous label?

Taylor succeed because it was a good harmony of Taylor, Label and Team, something that Universal is struggling to create with all their artists..

Taylor is no stranger to Universal, they already handled her business internationally.

11 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Taylor is no stranger to Universal, they already handled her business internationally.

Didn't know that, thanks!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

argh she's coming so hard

w782d.gif

17 minutes ago, River said:

Republic handled her singles and serviced them to pop radio with 1989 and Reputation, so they have history together.

And if anything, Republic has way more resources than Big Machine, so if she managed to do all of that with a small independent Nashville label I don't think she will have any promo problems with Republic :rip: Taylor's move has been covered in the press for months, and she was courted by many labels and different deals. I doubt she would have gone to Republic if they didn't offer her the same comfort and freedom as Big Machine did

23 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

Meanwhile. Gaga Landing a 100m for a single show on a few dates. <3

Jk.. Taylor deserves it she is incredible <3

Gaga's Vegas deal was a slay but I doubt her record deal is as cushy as Taylor's, no shade

who will love me when the night is over

5 minutes ago, Spock said:

argh she's coming so hard

w782d.gif

Republic handled her singles and serviced them to pop radio with 1989 and Reputation, so they have history together.

And if anything, Republic has way more resources than Big Machine, so if she managed to do all of that with a small independent Nashville label I don't think she will have any promo problems with Republic :rip: Taylor's move has been covered in the press for months, and she was courted by many labels and different deals. I doubt she would have gone to Republic if they didn't offer her the same comfort and freedom as Big Machine did

Gaga's Vegas deal was a slay but I doubt her record deal is as cushy as Taylor's, no shade

Gaga’s net worth is 320 million, the same as Taylor. 

16 minutes ago, Sergi Gil said:

Gaga’s net worth is 320 million, the same as Taylor. 

I'm not talking about her net worth, I'm talking about her record deal

16 hours ago, Spock said:

I'm not talking about her net worth, I'm talking about her record deal

Taylor Swift have more albums and more #1 and they have the same money. So Gaga’s record deal is better.

ItWasntLaauv

Good for her, what she’s done for artists and for the music industry during the transition over to the medium of streaming is unparalleled. Very well deserved and very inspiring, get that money Taylor. :firega:

17 hours ago, Sergi Gil said:

Taylor Swift have more albums and more #1 and they have the same money. So Gaga’s record deal is better.

That's not how it works :rip: :rip: net worth has absolutely nothing to do with how good a record deal is lmao 

Taylor got an advance $100M dollars for only three albums plus total ownership of her future masters. I don't think anyone gets that amount of money anymore, except for Adele, and not to mention ownership

Archived