💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga sitting next to Katy

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

latina twilight
17 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Breaking: Gaga will be backing out of grammys last minute due to creative differences.

Fixed to make it more realistic.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

She prepared for this moment ever since 2017.

When will gaga and her already planned careeer? 

Economy
39 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

It's time Gaga acknowledge this fan!

The little monster has said so many nice things about Perfect Illusion, her halftime show and bought 7 tickets to A Star Is Born.

Maybe it's time.mp3

Katy has said more nice things about Gaga than just about any other celebrity and Gaga acts like she doesn't exist... She like, never acknowledged her :rip:

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Katy has said more nice things about Gaga than just about any other celebrity and Gaga acts like she doesn't exist... She like, never acknowledged her :rip:

The closest thing we have is when she said 'Katy is a kind soul and my friend.' in that deposition controversy.

Still she dedicated You and I to Celine Dion and gave a shoutout to Pink, Christina Aguilera, Kathy Bates but not Katy Perry :air:

Did she give a shoutout to Angela Bassett?

2 minutes ago, Economy said:

She sent her flowers and mentioned her twice (no omgno). Both love green hair and mechanical horses. :huntyga:

nodandsmile
3 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

The closest thing we have is when she said 'Katy is a kind soul and my friend.' in that deposition controversy.

Still she dedicated You and I to Celine Dion and gave a shoutout to Pink, Christina Aguilera, Kathy Bates but not Katy Perry :air:

She sent her flowers too, when she was starting the witness tour, I think!

FentyGa
55 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Inb4 a gay intern put them there while his boss wasn’t looking. :cryga:

I would do that lsksdksls

PinkJelly

I know they’re supposed to be friends and all but I SO want a sassy GIF worthy moment to commemorate the occasion :giggle:

Weasel
19 minutes ago, Economy said:

Except for in 2014 when she had that interview during the G.U.Y. music vid release for about an hour or so where she said ''I don't know what **** I have to do with Katy Perry'' :huntyga:

FentyGa
15 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

Don't forget this iconic moment:lolga:

elijahfan

So it's basically going to be a gif fest of Katy's face watching Gaga come up to collect the awards she's never had herself :interestinga:

Archived