5 minutes ago, babyboo said:

Better than taeshit with his untalented ass and zero stage presence

I looked up Taemin and it just wasn’t interesting tbh

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

IMO with some exceptions most kpop stars are stale and boring. Even when the songs decent when the live performance occurs its just so clear that theyre not invested in their songs and projects. Its all so manufactured and its a huge turnoff. Again its my opinion and there are some exceptions :interestinga:

moonboywow
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Lol because hes not twerking or shaking his man tiddies around. Just look at the Move choreo. That's sexy as hell. Look at the control he has with his body. He just has to look at the audience in a sultry way and people lose it. He is literally King in Korea rn

Morphine Prince
Just now, moonboywow said:

Lol because hes not twerking or shaking his man tiddies around. Just look at the Move choreo. That's sexy as hell. Look at the control he has with his body. He just has to look at the audience in a sultry way and people lose it. He is literally King in Korea rn

well it’s not interesting, sorry bout it 

moonboywow
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

well it’s not interesting, sorry bout it 

Well I find ariana to be annoying, whiny and an idiot. Hows that? It sounds like shes trying to summon a dolphin with a mouth full of marbles when she sings. 

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

Well I find ariana to be annoying, whiny and an idiot. Hows that? It sounds like shes trying to summon a dolphin with a mouth full of marbles when she sings. 

you need help tbh

God bless

2 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Then leave this thread 

Be gone

Thank you next :bye:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

2 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Well I find ariana to be annoying, whiny and an idiot. Hows that? 

Nobody gives a literal damn what you think, get it into your head omg

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

moonboywow
1 minute ago, Varys said:

Then leave this thread 

Be gone

Thank you next :bye:

Have fun standing an unbearable spoiled brat. What's her name again? Veruca Salt? I mean...ariana grande

4 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

Have fun standing an unbearable spoiled brat. What's her name again? Veruca Salt? I mean...ariana grande

200.gif

And the Razzie for comedy goes to........... 

@moonboywow

congratulations sis for the worst joke in 2019 :vegas:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

45 minutes ago, moonboywow said:

At this point you just trying to get under people skin but this is the internet honey don’t put so much effort with saltiness

but y’all I don’t like Ariana like that but this album was amazing 

I just listened it, here goes my reaction 

imagine : cute, I like it even more now, probably my fav song releases prior to the album 

needy : we started so good :poot:, my least favorite, the Instrumental is annoying sorry not sorry 

NASA : yaaaasssss, the snippet left me bald and so did the song 

bloodline : WIG! MY FAV, it needs to be a single, it needs to be #1 :grr:

fake smile : I like the lyrics, it's cute, nothing else I can say 

bad idea : again, cute, I like the chorus more than the verses, the outro tho probably unnecessary, one of my faves

make up : actually this is my least favorite :poot: it did nothing to me 

ghostin : poor of me thinking it would be breathin 2.0 :selena:, like the lyrics, a little bit boring in some parts 

in my head : meh (? Don't love the Instrumental, I feel like I've already heard the song on the album :poot:, quite forgettable 

7 rings : WE ARE GOING TO PRETEND WE DIDN'T HEAR THAT

thank u, next : hated at first, then grew up on me, like that it was Ari's first #1

break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored : what an awful way to end the album, tun should have been the last song, anyways, it's meh for me so it's probably going #1 ksks, and the video is a choice, no replay value 

I enjoyed the first part of the album, in the middle it's good, the last part is okay I guess, I give it a 7/10, It has to grow on me, I like sweetener more :messga:

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Archived