💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - thank u, next

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Young Pancake

Omg, the album is so good. This is my first time getting into an Ariana album and it shows that time is not an excuse to not produce a great album. My standouts are Fake Smile, NASA and Needy (only fellow cancers will understand my choices. I’ve always loved the cute bops that she has served (honeymoon avenue is still that girl). 

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood

Yep this album is amazing as I hear it again

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Borislshere

I'm honestly shook at how much I'm loving this album, minus 7 rings and TU,N. Like??? The really came for wigs. Why is it that the best albums are usually released so closely to the previous ones??

19kr09.gif

IAmNotHere1997

arghhhh make up is so baaad. it doesn't work for her. it should have been a rihanna song tbh

7 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

arghhhh make up is so baaad. it doesn't work for her. it should have been a rihanna song tbh

Tea. make up is the only real dud for me out of the non singles 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Didymus

****ing fantastic pop record. She raised the bar for herself once more, it's astonishing how fast she's progressing musically. The instrumentals and melodic songwriting on this thing are... Bey level. Some of the instrumentals are friggin' Kanye level :air: And her vocal performance is 100%. Meaningful, well written lyrics. This one's got it all.

So many songs that just put a smile on my face. This is how pop music should sound today. Easy on the ear but ambitious and thoughtfully constructed :applause: You can tell she loves these songs and had fun putting them together. So many surprises tucked in. It's been one of the best first listening experiences I've ever had with a pop record tbh. Very impressed.

Favorites: NASA, Fake Smile, Bad Idea

Least favorite: Bloodline (should've been an epic bonus track, it kills the album's momentum)

FlopSlurper

I really like the album, I think Make Up is my least favourite one. The standout non-singles for me are Bloodline, Fake Smile and Ghostin

Also Thank u, next >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sweatner

But sweetner's singles were stronger 

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Some of the instrumentals are friggin' Kanye level :air: And her vocal

YES STAN.

So many people here think Kanye is a joke but he’s an amazing producer and yes some songs on this album have similar production in quality :giveup: 

Archived