Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga will perform SHALLOW at the Grammys

asana15

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, Economy said:

I sort of agree but I think it kind of makes sense too

This album was a movie track. It's not an era that's getting an album tour for it and the main focus of the era was the movie, the music is more of an extra

I think Gaga just wants to highlight this 1 single and focus on making it big and memorable to represent the movie...

Clearly her concern here isn't getting a bunch of hit songs hence why only 1 single

The Bodyguard had 6 singles, IWALY was the first single and the stand out just like Shallow is for ASIB. I can understand if LG6 is gonna be released this year, but if not then they definitely should release another single or two. :shrug:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Anthony and Andrew will performing with her and Mark (per that insta story), that’s very sweet! I think it’s really nice that they all get to celebrate their song together. I’m sure it will be great. 

Economy
5 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

The Bodyguard had 6 singles, IWALY was the first single and the stand out just like Shallow is for ASIB. I can understand if LG6 is gonna be released this year, but if not then they definitely should release another single or two. :shrug:

They could...

But I also think movie tracks are harder to be successful once the movie hype is over...

I feel like a second single would struggle harder and maybe rather than risking it they prefer to just put all the energy Into this one hit and make it a defining moment rather than splitting the success between multiple singles

Don't get me wrong, I do think think a second single is a bad idea per say... But given that it's harder to get multiple hits off of movie tracks than with regular albums, I do understand if they don't want to try and prefer to just make shallow as big a defining moment as possible

55 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I’d be here for that but I’d be here even more for Eh Eh :poot:

there's nothing else I can say... :stalkga:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

mister max
3 hours ago, Galagala said:

I don't see anything that wrong about performing your nominated work. 

Ariana Grande is a little arrogant :awkney::awkney:(imo) to refuse to attend Grammys just because they did not want her to promo "7 rings" in Grammys. 

Sksksk so many singers go their to promote their latest single :rip:

Katy literally debuted  her first performance of CTTR there

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

DiscoHeaven23

Why wouldn't u guys want her to perform Shallow? it'll boost it up the US charts a bit. 

Awrah999

I love Shallow and am excited. I’m sure she will make it a little interesting with Mark involved, but even if it’s just her and piano, it’s pure BLISS :diane:

hpmcmill

Shallow is nominated for a few awards - it would make no sense to perform something other than Shallow. I’m excited to get the iconic build up properly recorded for the world to witness!!!

Why are y’all wanting more singles from a soundtrack? The movie came out in October. It’s February. It’s already out on dvd. Like really?

Shallow being performed is the only song that makes sense.

BYE

jaXXXon
1 hour ago, Economy said:

They could...

But I also think movie tracks are harder to be successful once the movie hype is over...

I feel like a second single would struggle harder and maybe rather than risking it they prefer to just put all the energy Into this one hit and make it a defining moment rather than splitting the success between multiple singles

Don't get me wrong, I do think think a second single is a bad idea per say... But given that it's harder to get multiple hits off of movie tracks than with regular albums, I do understand if they don't want to try and prefer to just make shallow as big a defining moment as possible

It's not like it would be hard work for them to promote ARUTW as a single considering the song is doing so good without being a single. I mean, it went top 5 on the iTunes WW chart and was top 10 for weeks on end. The song only really needs ONE big performance and it's a hit.

It's really a shame though. They didn't need more than two singles this era. Shallow and ARUTW would be enough. 

Economy
1 minute ago, jaXXXon said:

It's not like it would be hard work for them to promote ARUTW as a single considering the song is doing so good without being a single. I mean, it went top 5 on the iTunes WW chart and was top 10 for weeks on end. The song only really needs ONE big performance and it's a hit.

It's really a shame though. They didn't need more than two singles this era. Shallow and ARUTW would be enough. 

I don't disagree with u necessarily

I'm just saying I understand their decision to focus on one big highlight for the movie

It's one of those cases where I don't think there's a right or wrong. Either decision has its rationale the way I see it

Free My Mind
1 hour ago, mister max said:

Sksksk so many singers go their to promote their latest single :rip:

Katy literally debuted  her first performance of CTTR there

And Gaga debuted BTW in 2011

Archived