opinion

Jeffree Star x Lady Gaga

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackstar

I would love to but I just can't see Gaga collaborating with someone crazy (in a good way) like him in 2019 :messga:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, gag said:

No. His history is problematic as hell and Gaga doesn't need that.

It was 11 years ago and he apologized for that at the time when he was a myspace celeb then apologized again a few years ago when he became a big youtuber. Now he's famous for make up, didn't say anything like what he used to say 11 years ago and is calling out any brand who doesn't include products for poc consumers.

Doesn't he deserve a second chance?

1 hour ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

It was 11 years ago and he apologized for that at the time when he was a myspace celeb then apologized again a few years ago when he became a big youtuber. Now he's famous for make up, didn't say anything like what he used to say 11 years ago and is calling out any brand who doesn't include products for poc consumers.

You can give him a second chance all you want, I'm saying the public perception of him is still questionable and that isn't something Gaga needs to be associated with. Especially due to how much drama he's gotten into since the apology.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

misunderstood

The outrage from crybaby wanna-be activists would be EVERYTHING

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Luxe Ford

I can't see the Goddess of Kindness teaming up with the Queen of Nastiness.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

no.

iowa cyrus

I would love it so much. It could be just a fun song. Plus I love autotune so much, if it is used in a cool way, sign me up!

JazzGa

No. I used to semi-ironically enjoy his Cupcakes Taste Like Violence album when I was a Myspace scene kid. He's a jerk and not musically talented at all. I could see TF Gaga maybe making a pop satire with Jeffree Star but I can't see the New Gaga doing anything that silly.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Guillaume Hamon
22 hours ago, Supersonic said:

no.

You remind me of all the people who don't forgive gaga for the r kelly and terry richardson collab.

They don't care if she took her distance with kelly years ago, re-done the DWUW track with an other guest, scrapped the video,  apologized, remove the duet from platforms etc. The fact she's herself a victim don't matter for them neither. They just will bash her till she dies for that.

Borislshere
On 2/7/2019 at 5:07 AM, Guillaume Hamon said:

wasn't he just exposed last year for more racist things including using the n word and calling a black woman a gorilla

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/jeffree-star-racist-jackie-aina

Archived