61 members have voted

1. 1. choose one

• Bruno Mars
    • Justin Bieber

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

aa32d6d4ca2467974403518dd3ebfe8831c5ced1

yxvy2nndyvfl2jwbj25i.jpg

which pop boi do you reckon is more iconic?

I honestly can't answer the question, they're both perhaps the 2 defining pop males of this decade

bruno has 7 number 1's to his name, justin has 5. But they're both insanely popular and have many hit songs each

bruno: Just the way you are, billionaire, grenade, lazy song, locked out of heaven, when I was your man, uptown funk, 24k magic, thats what I like to name a few

justin: baby, boyfriend, beauty and a beat, what do you mean, sorry, love yourself, despacito, the one etc 

I reckon If I had to make a verdict I'd say Justin

While bruno has more chart success, I feel like justin is a bigger pop culture icon than bruno

DISCLAIMER:   I am In no way saying that they're iconic on the levels of other pop icons, but rather I'm asking who is MORE iconic, without placing them on the caliber of MJ, Prince, JT etc  

GypsyBabe

Woops, I voted Justin because I didn’t read and thought it was Justin Timberlake. :selena:

⚯͛

GypsyVida

I like Bruno better, so in my eyes he's more iconic. So that's what I voted for.

However in the eyes of the world, JB is probably more iconic.

Spoiler

They're both hot asf tho so I'll give them that :v:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

5 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Woops, I voted Justin because I didn’t read and thought it was Justin Timberlake. :selena:

you can revote

hmmm

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, Dancin said:

you can revote

What if you don’t find either “iconic”... :ally:

⚯͛

Mirrion Rizzons
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

What if you don’t find either “iconic”... :ally:

vote for the one who you think is More iconic,  :oops:

4 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

vote for the one who you think is More iconic,  :oops:

or the least un-iconic

hmmm

ArtGagaPop

I feel like justin is the more known one and has gotten alot more media coverage over the years (mostly for all the **** he has done:stalkga:) and he obviously has/had the bigger fanbase of the two. So i would put him as the more "iconic" one even though Bruno is more likable and talented. Personally i like justins music better.

As to those who say none are iconic, this are as good as you will get from male pop in the 10s, it's been pretty tragic for the most part:poot:

Andreu

Bruno is less iconic but makes 8655x music than JB and well he actually makes and not sings it on top of the instrumental they send to him with the lyrics they send to him XOXO andreuanne

Justin Bieber was huge when he was a kid, every girl in my school was mad after him. So I'd say Justin. Even though I dont like either of them.

A Hybrid

Easy, the one who took all 3 general category grammys home at once

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived