💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

GRAMMYs confirms Lady Gaga performing

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Flopplause said:

They better perform the Tame Impala remix version of Perfect Illusion :crossed: :grr: 

WAIT WHAT?! Where is it? I can't find it anywhere....

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miracle
1 minute ago, hpmcmill said:

Do we think she's going to win one of the big SOTY or ROTY awards??

SOTY + Pop Duo Group + Song For Visual Media

Arturo

Y’all thinking its sad she’s performing Shallow :rip:

Stans are not the brightest.

She can perform other tracks next year when the entire album is up for awards.

Hopefully there was a compromise and the Oscars will allow her to perform Shallow at the Grammys as long as the duet premiere tv performance is at the Oscars.  I’d like the solo piano version of Shallow like in the movie.

Arturo
17 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Hopefully there was a compromise and the Oscars will allow her to perform Shallow at the Grammys as long as the duet premiere tv performance is at the Oscars.  I’d like the solo piano version of Shallow like in the movie.

I mean I dont think there was an exclusivity deal in the first place

HighwayGuy

I’m not saying she is but imagine if Gaga surprised dropped a new single at the Grammys :giveup:

All the voting for her acting awards would be over by then so she would get no backlash for it, and then she would literally be both a huge pop star and a huge actress at the same time UGH :giveup:

2 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

I’m not saying she is but imagine if Gaga surprised dropped a new single at the Grammys :giveup:

All the voting for her acting awards would be over by then so she would get no backlash for it, and then she would literally be both a huge pop star and a huge actress at the same time UGH :giveup:

Yeah but she is performing with Mark and I think people want her to move on from him for a while 

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

the voting for the Oscars hasn't even started yet and just........no :triggered:

Doncho
49 minutes ago, hpmcmill said:

Do we think she's going to win one of the big SOTY or ROTY awards??

SOTY could happen but with This is America also competing, I dont think Shallow can win. VIsual Media and Pop Duo seems like its best chance

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, BlackWave said:

WAIT WHAT?! Where is it? I can't find it anywhere....

and the original kevin parker demo of Perfect Illusion:

I NEED IT :nooo: 

KingRedd
5 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Gaga seems to be the only one performing and atttending sh*t these days

Because Gaga has relevant projects. Rihanna, BEY, Katy, Taylor, etc don’t really have anything new or Grammy worthy out right now. 

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
19 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Yeah but she is performing with Mark and I think people want her to move on from him for a while 

But didn’t he work with the music for ASIB? He will likely play the guitar during her performance... no big deal to me 

May I Read You? 😎

25 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

But didn’t he work with the music for ASIB? He will likely play the guitar during her performance... no big deal to me 

Didn’t he only work on Shallow?

Archived