Webbys
lgbt

Viral video of gay student beating up homophobe

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

A kick to the head can prove VERY dangerous, and to do it to someone unexpectedly is wrong.

I do not condone this at all. 

Open Up Your Heart And Your Mind To Me.
  • Like 6

Morphine Prince

When I opened this thread I expected it to be a self defense reaction.... but it wasn’t. 

I hope this kid gets charged with assault. A kick to the head is no joke. Disgusting. 

The homophobe has been harassing him so I understand he is tired but this type of violence is not good. Especially a kick in the head :wtf: 

They always say bullies stop until you beat them up etc but it wasn’t like the bully was physically threatening him at the moment... 

then boasting about it on social media? This generation is so stupid they post evidence of their crimes online, pathetic 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
  • Like 10

Alexander Levi
4 hours ago, Angelm said:

Omg I was waiting for no one to post this, you beat me to it :laughga: but yasss!

__

I guess he won’t be bullied anymore. Some people really don’t understand with words and refuse to cooperate and having some sympathy.

Or it could make the homophobe even more homophobic 🤷🏻‍♂️ And maybe his friends will want revenge or hate gays even more.

• Like 2

PhillipBagshaw

I don't give a **** about the feelings of homophobes. If you are trying to intimidate or hurt anyone who is gay, that is an act of violence itself. They can handle it if they're so tough

• Like 1

Alexander Levi
1 hour ago, OliG said:

He did the right thing y'all, I mean, It was not the best way to handle it but still? Y'all talking about how violent isn't OK and how that spark can damage that homophobic kid's brain... trust me but that spark did not affect his brain AT ALL. otherwise he would have been knocked out and you can clearly see that he still defends himself in the video. How can you even defend this kiddo, why aren't you thinking about the people who suffers from mental illness THANKS to these kinda people? he stood up for them. 

Do you really think this is going to change people’s minds on LGBTQ though? 

No one is defending the homophobe, we just don’t think this type of action is going to really impact anyone and could actually do the opposite.

• Like 5

OliG
55 minutes ago, Logan said:

Boxers aren't allowed to punch their opponents in the back of the head because it can easily cause damage to the cervical vertebrae and subsequently the spinal cord, which may lead to serious and irreparable spinal cord injury. I understand defending yourself when mentally you feel backed into a corner and threatened, but sneaking up on someone and kicking them hard in the back of the head with a shoe on is certainly not the answer. This kind of mentality is only going to promote more violence. There's no way this kid isn't going to face legal consequences.  

You are right on one thing and that is that he probably will face legal consequences, unfortunaetly. But sis These are not boxers so your comparasion fails. This is a person gettig tired of all the fcked up things he has to deal with

Gagi
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

IMG_7303.thumb.JPG.b3eb69671fc76926b924c

if you wanna shade me at least tag me

I have no idea why you think I am talking to you @Andreu

No way I´m gonna write something down here

OliG
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

Do you really think this is going to change people’s minds on LGBTQ though? 

No one is defending the homophobe, we just don’t think this type of action is going to really impact anyone and could actually do the opposite.

Imagine being in his position :) What do you even know? What if this guy has been harassed for years and now he felt that it was just too much?

GhettoFabulous

As much as I’m against violence I feel like this is only way we can ensure straights leave us the **** alone :madge: like straights always have that mentality that we won’t fight back or do much so seeing this tbh....

LG6 is NEVER coming
  • Like 1

Logan
4 minutes ago, OliG said:

You are right on one thing and that is that he probably will face legal consequences, unfortunaetly. But sis These are not boxers so your comparasion fails. This is a person gettig tired of all the fcked up things he has to deal with

My comparison was that even in boxing, which is a very brutal sport, you are not allowed to punch in the back of the head because of how sensitive and fragile it is. Can we acknowledge that the hard kick to the back of the head could have caused serious damage? Or is that asking too much?

Alexander Levi
7 minutes ago, OliG said:

Imagine being in his position :) What do you even know? What if this guy has been harassed for years and now he felt that it was just too much?

As if I’m not gay and have NEVER been bullied - really a stretch to put me in his shoes...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Economy
6 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Yeah, right:fail: . I would applaud beating up an open homophobe if HE was the one who physically attacked you as a means of self-defense, but that's just not appropriate. 

6 hours ago, Mardy said:

This is like the best example of how people in America handle things. No matter how badly they “talk ****” about you, this kind of violence isn’t justified.

Agreed. He clearly had valid reasons to be upset or snap... However this wasn't the right way to handle it...

It's different if he was attacked physically and had to defend himself in the moment which wasn't the case here

• Like 1

SimplyTheBest

She should not have posted the video! We don't see in the video the homophobe doing anything justifying the kick in the head. We only see him getting attacked all of a sudden. He can come after him for it.

LeoFameMonster

Honestly I'm conflicted.....violence and surprise attacks are so bad, however.

I don't think homophobic people call gay or trans people and say "Hey, just giving you a heads up, I'll be killing you tomorrow at 5 pm on your way home, just thought I would let you know so you have fair warning"

When you mentally, physically and or emotionally torment and assault someone, expecting them to act fairly or rationally in the face of their tormentor is stupid.  

I hope the upside to this is that all those a$$holes who bully and or think about messing with anyone gay, thinks twice.

702d29972100bc8b71b1b619d8580b77.jpg

• Like 2