lgbt

Viral video of gay student beating up homophobe

Featured Posts

Flapjack

:party: I know it's not right but if you're willing to talk the talk, get ready for someone to walk the walk and punt you in the head. 

• Like 3

Ployd

You guys are ****ed up for supporting this, I would have no problems with this if he would have squared up with him and beat him up, but a sneak attack kick to the head is messed up, this could cause brain damage and the gay kid that did this should be expelled.

• Like 4

corvus albus

What do we learn here? If you defend yourself after weeks of bullying you're the one to blame :vegas:

Sometimes you just gotta smack a bitch if this is the only language your bully is willing to speak. I've been too often a victim of bullying to see any kind of reason that he shouldn't have kicked him. He may get expelled but the guy he kicked will now stop being a bitch. I think it was worth it :oops:

You weren't meant for me
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

misunderstood

What a dumbass 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Ziggy
4 hours ago, Mardy said:

This is like the best example of how people in America handle things. No matter how badly they “talk ****” about you, this kind of violence isn’t justified.

I mean, I hear a lot about gay bashing in other countries... I think it’s more of a masculinity thing tbh America’s got a lot of that, but it’s not like the rest of the world calmly debates things either lol

• Like 1

OliG

He did the right thing y'all, I mean, It was not the best way to handle it but still? Y'all talking about how violent isn't OK and how that spark can damage that homophobic kid's brain... trust me but that spark did not affect his brain AT ALL. otherwise he would have been knocked out and you can clearly see that he still defends himself in the video. How can you even defend this kiddo, why aren't you thinking about the people who suffers from mental illness THANKS to these kinda people? he stood up for them. 

• Like 1

Johncayse

Every 19 hours 1 LGBT is killed in brazil, without any reason, just because you are born this way. Just posting a fact, so you can compare.

• Like 9
  • YAAAS 1

OliG
6 minutes ago, Johncayse said:

Every 19 hours 1 LGBT is killed in brazil, without any reason, just because you are born this way. Just posting a fact, so you can compare.

tell them sis. how can people even compare this guy getting a spark on his head with everything that still happens around the world. tragic. 

Edited by OliG
  • Like 2

Johncayse
2 minutes ago, OliG said:

tell them sis. how can people even compare this guy getting a spark on this head with everything that still happens around the world. tragic. 

The homophobes (majority) don't wanna talk, they are full of themselves. Are we supposed to stay and die quietly? We have to hit back.

• Like 4

MelbHawker

Violence is never the answer (unless you're being violently attacked). I'm a true believe in defending one's self but reacting to words and insults by kicking and punching... I'm strongly against it.

Gagi

It all happens because Cardi threw the shoe 

No way I´m gonna write something down here
  • LMAO 1

RahrahWitch

Not how I would've reacted, for me Violence isn't the way but I get that sometimes it's the only option.

If the backstory is true, I don't feel sorry for the guy in the slightest. He intimidated and threatened him, what did he expect to happen. 

• Like 1

Andreu
20 minutes ago, Gagi said:

It all happens because Cardi threw the shoe 

IMG_7303.thumb.JPG.b3eb69671fc76926b924c

if you wanna shade me at least tag me

AviciiDaily
  • LMAO 1

Logan
36 minutes ago, OliG said:

tell them sis. how can people even compare this guy getting a spark on his head with everything that still happens around the world. tragic. 

Boxers aren't allowed to punch their opponents in the back of the head because it can easily cause damage to the cervical vertebrae and subsequently the spinal cord, which may lead to serious and irreparable spinal cord injury. I understand defending yourself when mentally you feel backed into a corner and threatened, but sneaking up on someone and kicking them hard in the back of the head with a shoe on is certainly not the answer. This kind of mentality is only going to promote more violence. There's no way this kid isn't going to face legal consequences.  

• Thanks 3

Burqa Swag
5 hours ago, LateToCult said:

knock the rainbow out of him

well case closed he did what he did . He protected himself before being attacked

I applaud him for doing this :applause:

He must be tired of all that sh*t going about him 

• Like 1