šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dislikes of Maroon 5's halftime show were found removed on Youtube

Galagala

Featured Posts

Galagala

So people just found out that tons of (not all) dislikesĀ and negative comments about this year's Superbowl Halftime Show were somehow removed on Youtube.Ā :selena::selena:

We're not sure who actually managed to doĀ it, NFL ,Youtube orĀ Maroon 5. :huntyga:However, the numbers of the dislikes/negative reviews are still increasing fast now.Ā Ā 

The performance by Maroon 5 was called "the worst halftime show ever" by many of them.Ā 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I don't expect less from M5 :poot:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

McMonster08

So they think they could condition our minds to believe that it's good by decreasing dislikes huhĀ 

D0H3.gif

Ā 

TimisaMonster

When YouTube tries to even censor your right to dislike a performance...

:awkney::saladga::grr:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Galagala

I want to sue Youtube and NFL for this dumb thing.:grr: Just let people express what they were thinking.Ā 

zakariah

just went to check, i'm happy to report that my dislike contribution is still there :ally:

SHALLOW

Iā€™m happy that they flopped. They really needed this.

Now i hope i can go back to stan them like i stanned in 2005.Ā :vegas:

Quartz

I don't get the joy some members are getting by their 'demise'. Yeah, it wasn't a good show; but, is that license enough to be mean tho? At least he took of his shirt geezĀ :vegas:

Inside, we are really made the same. šŸ•Š

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, hellothing said:

I don't get the joy some members are getting by their 'demise'. Yeah, it wasn't a good show; but, is that license enough to be mean tho? At least he took of his shirt geezĀ :vegas:

Well, apply the same lines with you and K-Pop threadsĀ basicallyĀ :huntyga:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

fivefoottwo

they were definitely removed lol i disliked the first time i watched and when i went to check the dislikes the next day my dislike was removed, so i kept refreshing and redisliking and it got removed each time. i heard they even re-uploaded the video once to get rid of the original set of dislikes. that smells of insecurity and unprofessionalism to me tbhĀ 

Archived