đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Adam shirtless vs Janet / Rapper vs M.I.A

River

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Don't know what the exclamation mark was for, but ok. Yeah, I am just one woman but that doesn't mean I should be listened to? For the record, I don't know any other woman personally who does want it either. You may say I'm wanting my way but so are you! And no, actually, you can't make the decision on a minority vote, so no, it has to be majority.

Yeah, in Europe (where I live and where I think you do too) women can be topless and yet no one seems to be doing it, apart from topless/nude beaches. Almost like...no one truly wants it 24/7 so therefore it would be a pointless law to make. Here's the reason most women don't do it - they know they'd get sexually harrassed and assaulted, more than they are already. These two things happen regardless of what women wear so it will increase tenfold if we're topless. Plenty of men think that a woman in a miniskirt is asking for it. Naturally, those same men will think a woman's definitely asking for it if she's topless. Recipe for disaster. Just think about how it's like for women before you try to claim it would all be equal utopia. Like I said before, its taken us years of evolution for us to see women's breasts as sexual and would take years more to undo it all, so what's the point? We might not even be around to see the "benefits" of it. And we certainly shouldn't risk the sexual harrasment and assault of women until we get re-programmed.

Obviously, nudity means something different for men and women, that's why. Obviously, topless men are acceptable in society at large, so why should it be not allowed at the NFL? Men have been topless on the SB before and no one on GGD kicked up a fuss about double standards. It's only because it's Maroon 5 involved that GGD's pulling a double standard of their own. And Adam was doing sexual moves? What, moving his hips side to side slightly? Even my mother in her 60's thought that looked pathetic. I said it wouldn't look out of place at a church disco. You're highly exaggerating these sexualised moves again, because it's Maroon 5 doing it.

It hardly mattered what words Travis said because he was rapping so fast and so incoherently that I couldn't make head nor tail of what he was saying, even through an HD TV. I highly doubt anyone in that stadium, with much more cluttered acoustics and outdoor noise level, could understand either. If no one heard it, what is there to prosecute?

Girl I don’t want to have sex with women but I still want sex with women to be legal.

What kind of medieval logic is this? It’s time to make it okay for women to be topless. Just because YOU don’t want to be topless ever, doesn’t mean other women shouldn’t have that choice.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, uo111 said:

Girl I don’t want to have sex with women but I still want sex with women to be legal.

What kind of medieval logic is this? It’s time to make it okay for women to be topless. Just because YOU don’t want to be topless ever, doesn’t mean other women shouldn’t have that choice.

How is your example remotely comparable to allowing women to be topless? If you're going to give me an analogy, have it be along the same lines.

How is it medieval? If anything, I think it's medieval to remove the sexuality of breasts. Women's naked breasts won't be as hot if they're viewed the same as male chests, so isn't it not rather prudish, if anything? It makes evolutionary sense to just keep things the way they are. You can't just re-program your thinking overnight. Do you really think men who turn into drooling idiots whenever they see a woman who's not even topless are going to respect a topless woman? The fact that in places where topless women are allowed, there's still no women doing it tells you all you need to know. Most women have no desire to be topless other than sunbathing to avoid tan lines and apart from doing it on designated beaches, there's no call for it in any other situation. Let's not waste time making a pointless law. As I've said before, the only women who want to do this are attention seekers looking for validation or to make a statement and I don't think we should be looking to appease such people.

Archived