Production: Piece Of Me vs Enigma

Born To Slay

Production: Piece Of Me vs Enigma  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Production: Piece Of Me vs Enigma

• POM
    • Enigma

Featured Posts

Just think about the ridiculousness of this question. Would you rather see a show with a better stage/production which has to mask the fact that the talent has become mediocre, or a show where the talent is off the charts and the stage/production is perhaps not as good?

Talent always wins.  

Smother Em Eh

I love both, but POM tbh. It’s more interesting and there are more props and better production. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

7 hours ago, maryloo said:

Enigma is 1000000% times better than POM for the simple fact that Gaga is actually singing, dancing and engaged in performing. I love Britney, but I would not pay to see her perform at this point in her career. Give me a time machine back to 2001 if I'm going to pay for a Britney show. 

We're talking about production, not live vocals, cause that'd OBVIOUSLY go to Gaga :triggered:

Regina George
2 hours ago, maryloo said:

Just think about the ridiculousness of this question. Would you rather see a show with a better stage/production which has to mask the fact that the talent has become mediocre, or a show where the talent is off the charts and the stage/production is perhaps not as good?

Talent always wins.  

But that’s not the question.. Poll clearly says “better producion” and in no way does it mention you or anyone wanting to go there. It literally just asks which show has better production. I don’t know why you feel the need to drag POM show this hard considering it’s the one show that had major impact on Vegas entertainment.

5 hours ago, Monster Judas said:

Enigma because it's a LIVE performance

This is about production

Bradley

Enigma is probably the best concert ever made in (I would say history but I can sense yall coming for me) one or two decades.

Having attended shows like Witness:The Tour, Joanne World Tour, On the Run II Tour, Man of the Woods Tour, Britney: Piece of Me and some other, I can undoubtedly tell you Enigma was the best and surpassed each and every concert aforementioned here and I've also seen a lot of tours in full in videos so I think my opinion holds some weight.

My mom and I were mind-blown all the way and the acoustic segment left us bawling like babies because it's that emotional, how she spoke to us like we were her family was so impressive and unbeliavable. Piece of Me was nowhere near this masterpiece of a show.

Oh and yes I did attend Jazz and Piano and while I enjoyed it, Enigma is far superior.

Bradley

I also think the reason why I enjoyed this more than some of you is because the videos you guys watched might not showcase the entire theater, I was able to see her, the lights, the dancers, the screens, the interludes, the stage props and set pieces all very clearly in unison whereas videos usually focus on one thing or two.

Archived