Born To Slay

Production: Piece Of Me vs Enigma  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Production: Piece Of Me vs Enigma

• POM
    • Enigma

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

When it comes to production value, which Vegas show is/was better, Enigma or Britney: Piece Of Me?

Im sure we’ve all seen Enigma by now but for those of you who haven’t Britney show, here it is. Highlights included a human hamster wheel, a ring of fire, an oasis and a giant tree.

Didymus

Imo both look a little... cheap and tacky but sorry girls I find Britney's more entertaining :air: There are more "scenes" in there that I think keep the momentum alive. With Enigma I feel like I'd spend more time just dancing around and looking around me than being focused on the stage and yaaassing for my life.

LateToCult

Imo Enigma looks a little more messy than Piece of Me. I wouldn’t pay to go see either of them tho. 

Delulu Rogers

POM has far better production. Enigma is gaga running around on stage taking to a screen 

Piece of Me for sure, Enigma’s great, but there’s a lot of extra stuff she does like dance alone on the B stage during Bad Romance, like why? Did they not hire enough dancers? Anyway, and not enough props/features to really enjoy. It might be different when you’re there though so I don’t know. But from a video’s stand point, POM takes the lead from me.

51 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

Piece of Me for sure, Enigma’s great, but there’s a lot of extra stuff she does like dance alone on the B stage during Bad Romance, like why? Did they not hire enough dancers? Anyway, and not enough props/features to really enjoy. It might be different when you’re there though so I don’t know. But from a video’s stand point, POM takes the lead from me.

Because I love seeing Gaga do that dance and I don't need a backup troupe of dancers around her? That's such an iconic moment and having Gaga alone in the spotlight is a sight to behold in person. 

Enigma is 1000000% times better than POM for the simple fact that Gaga is actually singing, dancing and engaged in performing. I love Britney, but I would not pay to see her perform at this point in her career. Give me a time machine back to 2001 if I'm going to pay for a Britney show. 

2 minutes ago, maryloo said:

Enigma is 1000000% times better than POM for the simple fact that Gaga is actually singing, dancing and engaged in performing. I love Britney, but I would not pay to see her perform at this point in her career. Give me a time machine back to 2001 if I'm going to pay for a Britney show. 

The thread is about the production part of the show though not about the performing part 

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Didymus
1 hour ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

I'd rather pay for Jazz and Piano than Enigma or Piece of Me. 

This x1000

Gimme More

Piece Of Me - jungle section/everytime where britney is floating angel is beautiful in person!

The robot part looks cool though in Enigma.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Suspiria

PoM sadly... it just has so much more props, a more elaborate stage. The scenes actually change.

Enigma looks nice for sure but it's just not that exciting. The sci fi backdrops are beautiful - but theyre just projections on a screen. The robot is sort of cool but it's just a basic puppet with no attempt made to hide the mechanisms or scissor lift (and the dancers don't even try to move it in time...). Plus the design is as basic as it could possibly be. I wish they enhanced the backdrops with physical stage pieces.

1 hour ago, Varys said:

The thread is about the production part of the show though not about the performing part 

And I wouldn’t change my answer. 

Archived