💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga Daily shades Ne-Yo

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

corvus albus
Just now, Kimmo said:

I don’t know who’s more messy... Admin on this thread or Maroon 5 with their Half Time Show :deadbanana:

Is that really a competition :what:

sorry Admin but Maroon 5 still holds the crown :vegas:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

I didn't.

If taking out something to purposefully make someone look bad is not attacking them gurl 

3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I don’t know who’s more messy... Admin on this thread or Maroon 5 with their Half Time Show :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

make a thread with a poll

Yaaassss please somebody make this thread :selena:

Not me though I have enough WP's already :lolga:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

PunkTheFunk
10 minutes ago, Fish said:

youre a prime example of a person wanting to bring back an irrelevant 7 years old interview that no one cares about just to satisfy your thirst for drama and sense of self-righteousness

Its truly embarassing. You should read this thread carefully and practice introspection. 

6 minutes ago, Admin said:

You should get off my ****.

tumblr_n98spv44YT1sq7sjjo5_250.gif

I think I'm on GGD side here. He made an unnecessary comment shading a fellow artist yet he can't take it? GGD didn't insult him, they were somewhat respectful. The hive do this stuff all the time and no one makes fun of them. I think it's ok if we stand up for LG when it's warranted as long as it's done respectfully. Just give a small correction, point out the hypocrisy, and move on without insults.

9 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

tumblr_n98spv44YT1sq7sjjo5_250.gif

Its super nice that you don't want to pick sides but don't you think admin should be an example and be more mature on twitter and to the members calling him out :oprah:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Florian

LMAO at people coming for @Admin :toofunny:

If anything that tweet wasn't directed at Ne-Yo but was only showing Gaga's evolution and how she fought even when people thought she was a has-been.

You guys are sensitive af

GhettoFabulous
40 minutes ago, Admin said:

He's not though. This is a prime example of talking **** and then not being able to handle getting called out on it 

Sweetie it was years ago :awkney: I’m sure if we dug through some of the **** you said years ago you wouldn’t agree with all of it :lana: what you did was unnecessary tbh just take the L and let’s move on 

Just now, GhettoFabulous said:

Sweetie it was years ago :awkney: I’m sure if we dug through some of the **** you said years ago you wouldn’t agree with all of it :lana: 

Yeah and I would have the balls to say I was wrong instead of going "everyone was doing iy back then!!!"

6 minutes ago, Florian said:

LMAO at people coming for @Admin :toofunny:

If anything that tweet wasn't directed at Ne-Yo but was only showing Gaga's evolution and how she fought even when people thought she was a has-been.

You guys are sensitive af

Agreed. I actually think most people agree deep down but because they've gotten so many WP they are lashing out

VOLANTIS

YI - and I can't stress this enough.. - KES !!

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

GhettoFabulous
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

Yeah and I would have the balls to say I was wrong instead of going "everyone was doing iy back then!!!"

:laughga: Didn’t he say he has nothing but love for her though I mean 2012 was a different era again it was unnecessary sis + he’s a fad now so who cares what he thinks of our girl  

3 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Agreed. I actually think most people agree deep down but because they've gotten so many WP they are lashing out

:awkney: no we just don’t agree with what he did/said not that hard to understand actually and he’s given me like 1 or 2 WPS  since I’ve joined here so I have no reason to “lash out” 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived