Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Super Bowl LIII - Halftime Show - Maroon 5

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

I watched this mess again to see where the dislikes at.... 330K Dislikes, and only 40K likes :ladyhaha:

Is it just me or did they try to copy Madonna's Like a prayer performance with Cee Lo green with the marching band. OMG that woman screaming hysterically :lmao:

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

I mean, he can still plow me but other than that, what a mess.

Justin sweetie I'm-

Spoiler

you know what, they could both f**k me :pole:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

StrawberryBlond

I still can't quite believe this actually happened. Too small stage, not the right song picks (where were their bigger hits like Payphone, One More Night, Daylight, Maps, Animals?), songs cut down far too much, the gospel choir during Girls Like You was bizarre and that one woman was singing far too intensely for a song with no soul, pointless cameos that were wheeled on suddenly only to exit just as fast, Adam couldn't dance and certainly couldn't sing. The Spongebob part makes sense now knowing the creator died and there was a petition to include his work in this but it was still so random. Amateurish, no presence, not bringing the vocals, just nothing to get you going.

Funny thing was, my mum turned to me when Adam was dancing shirtless and said, in such a dead-pan voice: "Is that supposed to be shocking or suggestive?...That's pretty pathetic, actually." How I laughed! And then she went: "He's got a good body if that's what you're into but I mean, when he took his top off, he's really got something to live up to now." :lmao:Mum's the kind of person that's funny without trying to be! But she's so right - if you're going to go all rock n roll and take your top off, you've got to bring it. And that little side step he did at the mic wouldn't have looked out of place at a church disco. Seriously, there was no sense of choreography. With the Big Boi section, the three of them did that little dance (if you can call it that), it was so bad I don't know why they even bothered. Looks like the whole thing was shoved together in a week, if that. Already from the beginning, there was no energy, like they were coming to end of a long performance. Yet, it was just the start of 13 minute set, not all of which involved them singing. Beforehand, I thought it would be a big missed opportunity if Cardi and Christina didn't show up to perform their featured verse. But now I can see why they stepped out. Anyone associated with this debacle must be hanging their head in shame.

I say this is the worst SB halftime ever with no hesitation. I never thought I'd say this, but bring Justin back! I'd even take The Black Eyed Peas over this. At least they made an effort and looked like they were enjoying it! God knows what this will do to their career once the initial itunes sales rush is over. I'd almost feel sorry for them if it weren't for the fact that they've been outstaying their 15 minutes by 15 actual years.

I am all in the free the nipplegate cause bodies of all kinds and body parts shouldn't be shamed - but my thoughts about the topic on nipples... Men's nipples tend to be not as sexualized as women's are... Almost all straight men sexualize women's nipple but vice versa only a few women find men's nipple to be the same erotic sexualization that straight men makes it out to be, which is a smaller percentage in the overall population... and other LGBTQ also makes up in the small percentage of the overall population too on this topic since straight people are on the higher end percentage of the world...

elijahfan

Can't say it was underwhelming, as I wasn't expecting much in the first place :laughga:

Also... drones at the SuperBowl?

giphy.gif

On 2/4/2019 at 3:24 AM, Haroon said:

Omg I didn’t even know it was last night :flop: Well, few hours ago for me because Europe :neyde: Gonna watch it in a few hours when I’m in a position to, praying they did She Will Be Loved somewhere in it :giveup:

They did.  I wasn't there, but I like to attend live concerts because there is a time in each concert when you have to be there to feel the ambience surrounding the beauty of the moment.  Such as 7:20 into this would have been worth the price of admission: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIwkhEqVq4s&feature=player_embedded

4sm8vm.jpg

I live outside the space time continuum.

Haroon
16 hours ago, Ronk said:

They did.  I wasn't there, but I like to attend live concerts because there is a time in each concert when you have to be there to feel the ambience surrounding the beauty of the moment.  Such as 7:20 into this would have been worth the price of admission: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIwkhEqVq4s&feature=player_embedded

4sm8vm.jpg

I watched it back and that song and part was my favourite of the show too :giveup:

Archived