LG6
lgbt

Study shows that European gay men increasingly vote far-right extremists

Featured Posts

Benji
7 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Aaaaand this is what many Gay men think about their own local parties and why they end up voting for them.

Mystery solved

I’m confused by your reply.  I’m saying they shouldn’t be included in this poll data because they’re not far-right and are actually progressive on LGBT+ issues.  If they wanted a far right party, they should’ve used data for the U.K. when the BNP were around which were actually far right.

Antichrist
17 minutes ago, Economy said:

Here's a concept...

Some LGBT may not make LGBT the one single issue determining who they vote for... There's other issues in life that might actually sway some to vote right wing...

I'm tired of some people acting like some specific social issues should define my entire political opinion :saladga:

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

god

bless

you

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Benji
15 minutes ago, ARealWildMan said:

Same here, I supported Miliband (even if he was pathetic) but Corbyn is ridiculous. I've been supporting the Lib Dems or Green recently, that's how desperate I've gotten

Yeah I think I voted for Miliband, it was for him or the greens at the time.

See I would be tempted to vote for either of them next but I think their views on Brexit are dangerous.  I think a second referendum would be hugely divisive and an ultra soft Brexit would be pretty bad for us.  I generally feel that despite their heavy handed approach, the Conservatives are the best to try and negotiate Brexit.

corvus albus
Just now, Antichrist said:

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

god

bless

you

Sometimes these social issues are more important than your other beliefs but if you aren't willing to see this because "I'm not going to let this one issue define myself" then you're part of the problem or at least someone who will not help. Decide but don't be surprised when other people look at you funny.

You weren't meant for me
  • Like 6

WarriorPhoenix
1 minute ago, Benji said:

See I would be tempted to vote for either of them next but I think their views on Brexit are dangerous.  I think a second referendum would be hugely divisive and an ultra soft Brexit would be pretty bad for us.  I generally feel that despite their heavy handed approach, the Conservatives are the best to try and negotiate Brexit.

You see, I disagree

I think a second referendum is the only way to get out of the stalemate we're in now

Corbyn is too stubborn and Theresa is too proud, neither will back down

gaga ♡ taylor ♡ nicki ♡ ari ♡ paloma ♡ adele ♡ billie ♡ bowie ♡ madonna ♡ katy ♡ britney

GoldenPonyboy
49 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

self-hating closet gays maybe :triggered: 

They may be open but often say they are not one of THOSE gays :saladga:

• Like 1

FATCAT

Just because they like men doesn't mean they're smart.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Benji said:

From what i hear in Germany the conservatives haven't done jack sh!t  concerning Brexit. Only nonsense and cherrypicking without any basis. There is a reason why a sizable amount of Britons leave GB and live somewhere else in the EU.

You weren't meant for me

Antichrist
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Sometimes these social issues are more important than your other beliefs but if you aren't willing to see this because "I'm not going to let this one issue define myself" then you're part of the problem or at least someone who will not help. Decide but don't be surprised when other people look at you funny.

decide but dont be surprised when being gay is all that you define yourself by.

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

corvus albus
Just now, FATCAT said:

Just because they like men doesn't mean they're smart.

Being part of a minority doesn't make someone better at handling an issue concerning that minority and that is a very sad fact. What else is there to say about gay men voting for anti-LGBTQ parties and POC voting for f*cking Trump of all people.

You weren't meant for me
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

JustAnother
Just now, corvus albus said:

Being part of a minority doesn't make someone better at handling an issue concerning that minority and that is a very sad fact. What else is there to say about gay men voting for anti-LGBTQ parties and POC voting for f*cking Trump of all people.

Why shouldn’t POC exclusively not be allowed to vote for Trump? 

Benji
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

From what i hear in Germany the conservatives haven't done jack sh!t  concerning Brexit. Only nonsense and cherrypicking without any basis. There is a reason why a sizable amount of Britons leave GB and live somewhere else in the EU.

That’s far from the truth but I know coverage across Europe on Brexit has either been near non-existent or obviously biased so I’m not surprised you’re under that impression :laughga:

And again, I think saying the conservatives are the reason people leave the U.K. is pretty misguided.  Most people left because they want to live in a warmer climate... if we’re talking about wealth, jobs, social issues and general quality of life then the U.K. is one of the best places to live in and out of the EU.

Supersonic
1 minute ago, JustAnother said:

Why shouldn’t POC exclusively not be allowed to vote for Trump? 

That's not what he said. He said that oppressed groups often times act wrong despite "knowing better".

Majestic, the future is electric.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

corvus albus
Just now, Antichrist said:

decide but dont be surprised when being gay is all that you define yourself by.

Me being gay doesn't mean that everyone that knows me knows I'm gay. Most people wouldn't even assume that looking at me or talking to me. What I want to say here is that being gay doesn't define me much on the outside but the fact of the matter is that my beliefs are something very personal that I don't share with everyone. I don't vote for people that hurt myself or other minorities with hatespeech. If a party starts scapegoating groups of people for no reason, I won't vote for them and If you as a person vote for parties that are out to hurt me because I'm part of the LGBTQ community that isn't my problem. Conservative parties are usually very backward looking and anti -LGBTQ and voting for them makes the life for these people harder.

Supporting people that are trying to hurt me will result in me stop being a friend of yours is my main statement here. Stop being ignorant about the fact that other people have to suffer because of your decisions. Actions matter more than intent.

You weren't meant for me
  • Like 2

JustAnother
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

That's not what he said. He said that oppressed groups often times act wrong despite "knowing better".

He did imply that POC shouldn’t vote for Trump “out of all people” though :laughga: