Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga tweets for Enigma last show of the leg

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

Why are people even asking for new music when that most probably will not happen now but more probably at the end of this year....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ssslyboy
9 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

“Not performing just for one country or state”

sure gags

"...but for one city"

SiliconeMonster

Yes Gaga, we were all born this way but you are literally playing your show in one city only and unfortunately we were not all born rich too lol.

Find your freedom in the music

You can't just pretend that you are not singing in the same city for the next 3 years honey

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Zander
21 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

I love Gags but we have every color and different sexualities in America so I don’t get her mentioning that ksjshshsj

She’s just mentioning how inclusive and accepting her show is of everyone which is relevant with the current political climate in America where not everyone is accepted for being themselves (in whatever literal way that may be).

Kimblue
1 minute ago, ManilaMonster said:

Maybe shes preparing for her April wedding.

I actually do think she’ll get married during this break. She has another 3 month break this summer and I think she will release new music in the fall.

SCHEISSEMONTRE

Don’t forget that she’s performing at a festival in April so we’ll wait and see then 

Mychal

11 minutes ago, XC1792 said:

She’s just mentioning how inclusive and accepting her show is of everyone which is relevant with the current political climate in America where not everyone is accepted for being themselves (in whatever literal way that may be).

What is inclusive and accepting about $500 concert tickets on top of travel and accommodation? Did you mean exclusive?

giphy.gif

Well if you guys weren’t traveling to Vegas to see her she wouldn’t have written that, and would do only 1 year in Vegas before touring again.  So you shot yourselves in the glitter bejeweled stilleto.:trollga:

Teal Ambition

Can't believe the next show is going to be mine :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Bradley

I understand the frustration coming from the fans who have not been able to attend this show, but she obviously meant that she saw fans and people of various kinds coming from different countries, backgrounds and of difference races and ethnicities, sexual identities, and obviously people who have not seen her live before in the audience.

Itsbrenda

For her health I’m happy for her but let’s be realistic, it’s a tiny venue and is is raking in money as if it’s a stadium. This works for her and I won’t be surprised to see her there for like 10 years. 

As as much as I love her the whole Vegas situation is a horrible situation for 98% of this fan base. 

What an annoying tweet. 

(Sorry, I do hate being negative about her choices but this was quite a choice :saladga:)

Itsbrenda
13 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Don’t forget that she’s performing at a festival in April so we’ll wait and see then 

What festival?

Zander
13 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

What is inclusive and accepting about $500 concert tickets on top of travel and accommodation? Did you mean exclusive?

giphy.gif

I wasn’t talking about ticket prices I was talking about the variety of people that go to her show and that everyone is welcome. So yes, inclusive. Sure you could argue that inclusivity could also refer to people with low income backgrounds not being able to afford it etc... but that wasn’t the point she was making. 

Archived