💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Ariana an icon?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, EKai said:

No ... and she is not even in the right path to become one. 

Explain 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Squeeshy Keety
48 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

I don't know, but she's definitely an icon for doughnut loving terrorists :trollga:

Guys I'm kidding, calm down :laughga:

Reported.

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

2 minutes ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

Reported.

Are you serious? :laughga:

RAMROD

LOL is she though? :oprah:

She is happening rn, but not yet an icon. Don't confuse with with the other. She is going there though, if she is walking on the right track, it will happen. She just need to do some cultural impact. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
53 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

I don't know, but she's definitely an icon for doughnut loving terrorists :trollga:

Guys I'm kidding, calm down :laughga:

Deported :poot:

RadioIsOurs
47 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

No.

An icon is recognisable by one symbol alone. Ariana Grande has no image (the ponytail is still Madonna's).

An icon has a song that will always be remembered and played. You still listen to Bad Romance or Like a Prayer on the radio. Is there a song from her first three albums that still gets a lot of radioplay?

An icon is admired and acclaimed and inspires basically everyone. She hasn't reached that sort of acclaim.

Being extremely successful (and she is right now) is far from being an icon. 

Gurl most people don't even associate Madonna with thr ponytail... 

Rat Boy
3 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

The blonde ambition pony tail is one of her most iconic looks. It's probably her most recognisable looks tbh. :duck: 

AG's pony tail is different though - it's way longer and brown. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

jaXXXon
46 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

No.

An icon is recognisable by one symbol alone. Ariana Grande has no image (the ponytail is still Madonna's).

An icon has a song that will always be remembered and played. You still listen to Bad Romance or Like a Prayer on the radio. Is there a song from her first three albums that still gets a lot of radioplay?

An icon is admired and acclaimed and inspires basically everyone. She hasn't reached that sort of acclaim.

Being extremely successful (and she is right now) is far from being an icon. 

Ponytail? Madonna? I'm a huge pop culture geek and even I didn't know Madonna was famous for a ponytail and I can assure I've never met a bigger pop culture icon than myself :pawsup: 

So... nah, Ariana is literally known for her ponytail. Ask the gp how she looks like and they'll mention the ponytail. Madonna is known for many things but definitley not a ponytail :laughga: 

jaXXXon
3 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

The blonde ambition pony tail is one of her most iconic looks...

The blond ambition outfit is remembered but not the ponytail whilst Ariana is literally mostly known for her ponytail. It's her trademark.

Sometimes I wonder... :saladga:

Rat Boy
10 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

The blond ambition outfit is remembered but not the ponytail. 

Sometimes I wonder... :saladga:

No it's arguably her most remembered hairstyle. Just google Madonna ponytail and look at the phrases used in the web-page titles. An image of the ponytail (by itself) was even used to represent Madonna's iconic fashion during Express Yourself @ the MDNA Tour.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Ummm, her Blond Ambition Tour aesthetic is well remembered, wyd? 

This whole look, top to toe.

madonna-435-114.jpg?w=435&w=450&c=sc&poi

Even Gaga was attacked for it when she did that ponytail look for BTW when she is not even doing what Madge did

:madge:

5 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

Ponytail? Madonna? I'm a huge pop culture geek and even I didn't know Madonna was famous for a ponytail and I can assure I've never met a bigger pop culture icon than myself :pawsup: 

So... nah, Ariana is literally known for her ponytail. Ask the gp how she looks like and they'll mention the ponytail. Madonna is known for many things but definitley not a ponytail :laughga: 

And you're young most likely :poot: Have you ever look back though, cos you have missed some. Can't with y'all self proclaimed pop culture expert but yet missing this one.

Biden Harris 2024

No. She hasn't made an impact past making hit records. Nikki M can sell records, that doesn't mean she'll be remembered for anything other than that. I think when she takes a more mature approach to music, she has the talent to get there.

Archived