đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

I missed my Enigma flight

Gonzi

Featured Posts

Literally my worst nightmare :nooo:

in my defense I really didn't miss it, me and my bf had trouble doing the online check-in because of a website bug and Spirit airlines being Spirit airlines were super unhelpful over the phone and refused to check us in at the airport because the flight departure was within an hour :madge:. It s***d really bad but at least we were able to sell our tickets on Ticketmaster super fast and high priced enough so it could cover the original tix price + airplane tickets and airbnb. Now we have to wait until June to see Gaga but I'm lowkey excited to see if the show changes after a break.

Pls don't flight with Spirit they have the worst costumer service (they couldn't even help us get into a different flight). Anyways... cue the dragging :air:

My biggest nightmare. I missed my flight back home during the holidays because of traffic and I almost started crying at the airport.  :cryga:

That is just plain horrible :fail: Indeed a complete nightmare! I feel for ya, good heavens....You should get upgraded front row tickets for being so dedicated though! Wish I was working for TM for ya!

Lona Delery

why didnt u try to check in 24 hours early though :deadbanana:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Defmix100
7 minutes ago, Loopy said:

That is just plain horrible :fail: Indeed a complete nightmare! I feel for ya, good heavens....You should get upgraded front row tickets for being so dedicated though! Wish I was working for TM for ya!

plane horrible

6 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

why didnt u try to check in 24 hours early though :deadbanana:

we slept on it but I mean we tried soon enough, they're website is just bad

check-in shouldn't even be a thing, what is the whole point. they already had my coins :madge:

6 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

This totally deserves a meltdown thread. You're handling it well.

I was very sad and frustrated at first but I guess after the tickets sold I got a sense of relief that I didn't lose my money and can still go in the future. I'll probably cry watching the livestream tonight though :(

SharkmanthaC
Just now, Gonzi said:

I was very sad and frustrated at first but I guess after the tickets sold I got a sense of relief that I didn't lose my money and can still go in the future. I'll probably cry watching the livestream tonight though :(

Let's hope there is one!

she/her/hers

Just now, TMM90 said:

Weren’t you able to check in six weeks in advance? 

No for this airline it's within 24h to 1h before the flight :/

You could check in at the airport through the fast check in and then just wait the line to send the luggage :crossed:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Is not really Spirits fault that you didn’t check in 24 hours before your flight buddy lol 

They literally send you and email explaining all the terms and condition, you can’t check in within 1 hour before the flight for any other airline especially Spirit. 

If they have to wait for you it would really mess up some departure times

But glad that you got you money back and are able to attend during the summer. I was just there for Thursday’s show and I want to go back so bad!!!!  :selena:

Hottie Detector

Archived