💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Mark talking Shallow on Howard Stern

LaLa

Featured Posts

Mark was on Howard Stern yesterday talking about working with Gaga and Bradley. I think Howard is a Mark/Gaga shipper :ladyhaha:

"Bradley and Bruno are my muses...they are the only way I can get a #1:what::messga::excuseu::wtfga::triggered::koons::fthis::lolga::derpga::bye::trollga::saladga::awkney::neyde::selena::oprah::sure:

Spoiler

"Shallow is Gaga's vision:ally:

crisTEAne

mark feels so visibly uncomfortable toward the end. :air:

also, his face is so smooth and his voice is so smoothing. :v: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

ferretti

He’s such a dream. I love how he minimizes his own contributions. He’s a genius too. 

We only stan genuises. :kiss:

disco stick tester, inquire within

LateToCult
4 minutes ago, dit said:

"Bradley and Bruno are my muses...they are the only way I can get a #1:what::messga::excuseu::wtfga::triggered::koons::fthis::lolga::derpga::bye::trollga::saladga::awkney::neyde::selena::oprah::sure:

Reveal hidden contents

"Shallow is Gaga's vision:ally:

Joanne shade I guess. :ladyhaha:

Aw when he blushes at the end hahahaha

I love that Howard really makes it just feel like you're talking to your pal at a party. He does what most other interviewers are unable to do and that is make someone super comfortable, make them uncomfortable, then comfortable again. He has a really great way of operating especially since he retired the shock jock schitck (which was rad still).

That J

I've been a Howard Stern Show fan and listener for a LOOOOOONG time and I actually charge my phone and play like 3 hour long audio vids from YouTube as I go to sleep at night. (My favorite saga is that of Eric the Midget/Eric The Actor, may he rest in peace). Anyway, he legit does THE best interviews. One of the best Madonna interviews of all time was with Stern. 

I love this clip. Even the way Mark looks when he is listening to someone talk is hot. He is my type ALL DAY LONG and also a guy that doesnt look his age, much like yours truly. Haha

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

AlexanderMagno

Mark Ronson talking about how it is to work with Gaga and how the creativity flourishes

Howard Stern decides to talk about women being attracted to Ronson and the possibility of Gaga and Ronson hooking up.

Sounds legit

Archived