funny

Unreleased Gaga Music... Y’all got bread? [Fake]

JustAnother

Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticPrincess

lol i'd spend hundreds of dollars for rare collectibles like TFM Bloody Mary or something from ACT II or something from the 2015 RedOne sessions

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

JustAnother
Just now, gabeoz said:

How much bread :poot: 

Ksjsjsj I’d spend like $20 on a new song but tbh they probably want atleast hundreds. :ally: We should start a GagaDaily go fund me to buy unreleased songs 

1 minute ago, PrincessVenus said:

lol i'd spend hundreds of dollars for rare collectibles like TFM Bloody Mary or something from ACT II or something from the 2015 RedOne sessions

You should skskjshsh ask what they’d give you lol and then tease it to us but take forever to leak the full thing. That would be iconic. 

2 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I'd do terrible things for Musicland :icega:

omg we need to find a princess die studio leak. :messga:

Luke78619
12 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

8-A7-C434-B-E5-DE-4-EAF-B69-B-BFF3936851

You should ask what songs they have? Like, if these “2011+ Lady Gaga leaks are just a lot more ARTPOP stems, then I don’t think we’d be too interested

however if they have BTW outtakes, ACT II outtakes, Joanne outtakes then I’m sure we could all work something out? 

Right? :excited2:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

JustAnother
Just now, Enzo said:

Music Mafia? weren't they dead?

No, they’re just more lowkey. :ally: Well, were. 

JustAnother
Just now, monster78619 said:

You should ask what songs they have? Like, if these “2011+ Lady Gaga leaks are just a lot more ARTPOP stems, then I don’t think we’d be too interested

however if they have BTW outtakes, ACT II outtakes, Joanne outtakes then I’m sure we could all work something out? 

Right? :excited2:

Y’all should message them I don’t want to seem pushy :ally:

JustAnother
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

Ask for titles :grr: :poot:

“Hooker Churching On A Corner Of A Highway Unicorn” from BTW

”In Like With My Stache As I Smoke With Princess Die” From ARTPOP 

9 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

Ksjsjsj I’d spend like $20 on a new song but tbh they probably want atleast hundreds. :ally: We should start a GagaDaily go fund me to buy unreleased songs 

You should skskjshsh ask what they’d give you lol and then tease it to us but take forever to leak the full thing. That would be iconic. 

Hmm, I honestly wouldnt mind dropping 1 or 2 hundred depends on the type of song though.

JustAnother
Just now, gabeoz said:

Hmm, I honestly wouldnt mind dropping 1 or 2 hundred depends on the type of song though.

Omg y’all are crazy rich. Go message them. :triggered: This boy can barely pay for collage ksjsjsksks 

Archived