💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I lost my suitcase @ artRAVE Vienna

Max

Featured Posts

Max

So there's this story I want to share with you. 

First of all: Why did I have a suitcase with me? Because I was in a boarding school at that time and it was sunday. I was supposed to go there after the concert. 

I went to the Wiener Stadthalle with my suitcase, and I DON'T KNOW why I thought I can't bring my suitcase with me in the entrance hall to give it the ladies at the checkroom with my jacket, so I decided to deposit it outside the hall at another entrance. (thank god they don't thought it was a bomb) 

So after the concert my suitcase was not there, and I was very desperated and searched it for about an hour. After I couldn't find it I made my way to the school and bought new clothes on monday at H&M for a WHOLE DAMN WEEK. 

On monday I decided to call my aunt who worked at the venue, if they found a suitcase. She said she will inform me if they find one. 

AND A FEW DAYS later I got a call that they found my suitcase. 

I was the happiest human alive. 

Thanks for reading this bullshit, how stupid was I? 

Sorry for my english, I rarely need it haha

TSUNAMI

I've lost my virginity.

Told my neigbour to call me if they found it.

It's found in the ditch calling itself a hymen.

Oprah Winfrey
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

So you just left your suitcase randomly outside?

i'm crying, like why on earth would you do that :saladga:

That J

I used to be a reporter for a newspaper and President George W Bush was in town making a speech. I was reporting on the event and taking pictures. This was a big front page article. But to enter inside the press room, the Secret Service had to search us individually as we put our keys and wallets and bags and such on a conveyor belt to be seen thru. This was hardcore security. 

I got my stuff and went and listened to the speech, got all my notes, took tons of pics and headed out the door when I realized something was missing. .....

My wallet.  Not only did I have $220 cash in my wallet, I had a debit card, my license ..I was a nervous wreck. Went back in and no signs of my wallet. 

So along with my story about the Presidential visit, in the Lifestyles section, I did another story. "The Secret Service Stole My Wallet"

3 days later I was getting ready for bed and recieved a phone call asking if I could verify some information. I did and they said this is your bank and we know who has your wallet. Somehow my wallet fell into the bag of another person whos husband was a preacher lol. 

So the next day I travel 2 hours to this church and got my wallet.  

Needless to say, I can appreciate the worried feeling of losing something you need!! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Max
12 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

So you just left your suitcase randomly outside?

Yeah I did. I was young and stupid. :huntyga:

Max
11 minutes ago, JFK said:

I've lost my virginity.

Told my neigbour to call me if they found it.

It's found in the ditch calling itself a hymen.

I feel attacked

Max
11 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Why is this brought up in 2019? Did I teleport or something:laughga:

Because I am on this site since 2018 :oops:

VoldeLorde2
1 minute ago, Marges9 said:

Because I am on this site since 2018 :oops:

Sorry didn't know. I though you've been here a long time and just now decided to bring it. 

Chromatic
13 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

I once lost my phone and my hotel key card in the Panama Canal. It's a long story:messga:

Sis, make a thread. Sounds more interesting than losing one's suitcase at a Lady Gaga concert in Vienna :ohwell:

Archived