Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New Gaga post on IG

Gagalvaro

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Effortless beauty. :wub:

I see she deleted some pics to keep the 3 pic trend going. 

Oof, good. Not that it's a big deal, but that's been bothering me for a hot second (I'm not even going to begin to think about what happened to the Perfect Illusion sets lsdkjfslkdjfjkdf).

I wonder what she deleted?

3 points in and ready for more

Zander

You’d think she wouldn’t need a paid partnership? Celebrities rent jewellery for events regardless... maybe the money doesn’t go to her.

Gracious Gaga
50 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Effortless beauty. :wub:

I see she deleted some pics to keep the 3 pic trend going. 

43 minutes ago, Miel said:

Oof, good. Not that it's a big deal, but that's been bothering me for a hot second (I'm not even going to begin to think about what happened to the Perfect Illusion sets lsdkjfslkdjfjkdf).

I wonder what she deleted?

She still needs to delete more.  Her whole instagram is a mess.  Whoever runs her social media needs to get their **** together...

♥ Kindness Police.

2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

She still needs to delete more.  Her whole instagram is a mess.  Whoever runs her social media needs to get their **** together...

I just saw omg sdjkdjfgjkszhfdjkshdf

It looked so good before, too. Just a few deletions, or even a "four part" post or something.

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, XC1792 said:

You’d think she wouldn’t need a paid partnership? Celebrities rent jewellery for events regardless... maybe the money doesn’t go to her.

She was the face of Tiffany remember? Of course its a paid partnership. 

Its that black and white photo at the Golden Globes. Great photo, but it is mucking the IG up royally.

Watch As I Dive In

McMonster08

Paid partnership w/ Tiffany & Co.

Singer, songwriter, pianist, guitarist, keytarist, discostickist, actress, and now... influencer! :tony:

The Kardashians are shaking; get those paychecks Mother Monster! :firega:

Archived