💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

How was 2013 for you?

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

WorstBehavior

I usually find myself listening to music from the past. Specially my favorite decade. The 90’s. But there is one year in particular I can’t forget. It was the year I turned 18. I dated my very 1st (& last) boyfriend. That was intense. My grandma passed away. It was such a shock and painful lost for my small family. My family and I also found ourselves in big trouble with our landlords back then because of me. To the point where the landlords even added a camera to the front house hoping they could find me doing something and call the police. But you know what was really great? The music that year. I can’t get over it. I loved it so much.

Spoiler

And I can still remember the intro to this game. Damn what a year. 

WTT193.jpg

Andreu

Music wise it's my favourite years ever with the release of ARTPOP, Avicii's rise to superstardom with Wake Me Up and True; AlunaGeorge's body music etc

personal lwide, I would not want to go back there by any means

misunderstood
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Music wise it's my favourite years ever with the release of ARTPOP, Avicii's rise to superstardom with Wake Me Up and True; AlunaGeorge's body music etc

personal lwide, I would not want to go back there by any means

I feel this same way

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

highongaga

omg i love this year so much. i talk about it so much that people around me get tired hearing it, but this year is very special to me and the music released that year was fantastic ( or maybe that's just nostalgia speaking :laughga: )

i was only 8 :huntyga: but this was the year i started to make friends and they're still my best friends to this day. to sum it all up, this is a very special part of my childhood :nick:

YEAHHH BUDDY

ItWasntLaauv

2013 was my transition from middle school to my freshman year of high school. Such a bizzare, life changing, lesson teaching (and honestly kind of dark and negative) time in my life, so it’s almost weird to say that the music was great during this time. It was the last year that the pop girls and guys that I grew up loving were in their prime (not that they’re not now, but hopefully you know what I mean) before they shifted into other genres and styles.

In my personal life, so many changes occurred, I had my first legit crush who I’m 100% sure also had a crush on me (exciting for a 15 year old in-the-closet ghey boi hehe), I learned that I can’t trust people as freely as I did in middle school due to a sexual assault experience (I know, dark, but it doesn’t bother me much anymore), friends changed, I changed. I would never ever go back, but weirdly, I look back at parts of that time fondly for what it taught me and all the catalysts that we’re put into motion in order for me to be the person I am today. :happy:

bloody g

The beginning of the downfall

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

KatieJudasGaga4

It was amazing, there were many nostalgic things for me. ARTPOP was the main, but here are songs that gave me feels during that time:

+More

I loved it, just the feeling of it and how the songs were really great imo

Andreu
25 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

my first legit crush

ahjvydv same and I discovered I was a hunty but I didnt wanted to be honest to myself how could I forget

Auralegends

It was the year I became a Little Monster. I have always liked her music, but then I heard Venjs and I started watching all the performances of it. Then I listened the ARTPOP album and afterwarts I bought all of her previous albums.

The rest of the pop music was great as well: DEMI, Stars Dance, Prism... the beginning of the end

Reject False Icons

Amazing year in terms of music :firega:

Most of our Pop Queens released a new album making the landscape look like another 2011, but with the unstoppable rising of Spotify and the start of the end for the physical music and partially online purchased music :derpga:

I was new in the world of stans and It was Superb because I wasn't paying attention to the Gaga hate train, and I must say that it was the last year of Pop, EDM domination

Most iconic phenomenons in that year: Applause-Roar WAR, BEYONCÉ (broke itunes), Miley Cyrus shocked the whole world, Work B***h (ultimate workout anthem), Royals literally everywhere & many others that i must be missing

IMG-20190130-030954.jpg

StuckInMyMind

It was bitter sweet! I saw Girls Aloud in concert along with Amelia Lily... Amelia cancelled her album and then I got 3 unreleased tracks of hers. But also my nephew passed away

Schizophonic

personally it was one of the worst years of my life. i was really really unhappy. a friend of mine moved in with me - it was supposed to be for a few days but endet up almost a year. friendship turned into feelings from his side while i was (unhappy) in love with someone else. i lost my job during that time and from april until december i was drunk everyday already in the morning. (and my friend as well).

it was a nightmare. gaga was my escape during that time.

Archived