Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Digital 3D Visual... Bloody Mary!

Eggsy

Featured Posts

Hey everyone ^+^ I have a small teaser of some great things coming.. I made this in dreams PS4, with a shitty import using just a microphone.. However when the game is released you can import audio from the web to create crystal clear audio.. I hope you like it and cannot wait to finish the First Concert made in Dreams... 

That J

Very cool visual!  That cross bumping is everything.  I make music via an app at times and that kinda reminds me of it.

Be sure to share or DM me with more as they happen.  I like the style. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Just now, That J said:

Very cool visual!  That cross bumping is everything.  

Yes dreams has incredible versitility.. Basically.. The volume of the Track is wired into the glow of the object.. You can wire it to almost everything though.. Its insane... But there will be a full visual Concert in the end.. I just hope i dont get screwed... 

That J
16 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

Yes dreams has incredible versitility.. Basically.. The volume of the Track is wired into the glow of the object.. You can wire it to almost everything though.. Its insane... But there will be a full visual Concert in the end.. I just hope i dont get screwed... 

Just stay focused and confident and you can slay anything!  I'm excited and rooting for you.  It's going to be amazing. Bet! 

6 minutes ago, That J said:

Just stay focused and confident and you can slay anything!  I'm excited and rooting for you.  It's going to be amazing. Bet! 

Should we vote on a set list? I cant do her entire discography lmao

That J
10 hours ago, Eggsy said:

Should we vote on a set list? I cant do her entire discography lmao

I didn't even think about that.  OR you could surprise us!  

Archived