The Flash (not sure, but most likely) 

Sis, The Flash is not happening for a long time :laughga:

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
1 hour ago, kyanewest said:

It looks like a music video... idk... Im so excited for this i hope the movie doesnt end up like this

It's more like a costume screen test, but the tone will definetly be almost the same.

1 hour ago, Monster7 said:

DC will be so acclaimed from now on

2019: Joker film (not part of the shared universe) 

2020: Wonder Woman 1984, Birds of Prey

2021: The Batman, Aquaman 2 and The Flash (not sure, but most likely) 

They already have the Nolan trilogy, Wonder Woman and Aquaman that are really good

And im in the minority that also liked Man of Steel, BVS, Justice League and Suicide Squad, i now that the aesthetic and gritty tone dont fit with everybody but oh well... i did enjoyed them a lot.  Also you're forgetting Shazam! which feels super family and good, cant wait to see it

55 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

This song and aesthetic really goes awf tbh :lolly:

giphy.gif

yaaas!!! gimme more

39 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Sis, The Flash is not happening for a long time :laughga:

A shame they keep delaying this because Ezra is lock with Fantastic Beast, i honestly rather The Flash film than FB

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

officially announced live action movies thus far include:

2019: Shazam, Joker
2020: BoP, WW2,
2021: The Batman (June 25), SS Reboot (Aug. 6)

Non-live action theatrical offerings not direct-to-video (feel free add to if want):
2021: DC Superpets (May 21)
2022: Batman Beyond???

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

Rumor: Warner Bros Exploring ‘Harley Quinn’ Trilogy: ‘Birds Of Prey’; ‘Gotham City Sirens’; ‘Birds Of Prey v Gotham City Sirens’
RUMOR: WARNER BROS EXPLORING ‘HARLEY QUINN’ TRILOGY: ‘BIRDS OF PREY’; ‘GOTHAM CITY SIRENS’; ‘BIRDS OF PREY V GOTHAM CITY SIRENS’

With ‘Birds of Prey’ already in production, Warner Bros is considering what to do next with the Clown Princess Of Crime.

The GWW is hearing, but cannot confirm, that WB is pursuing a ‘Harley Quinn’ trilogy that consists of ‘Birds of Prey’, ‘Gotham City Sirens’, and ‘Birds of Prey v Gotham City Sirens’ with Harley being the bridge connecting these two teams. Since ‘Birds of Prey’ hasn’t been released yet, the plan is subject to change, but we are hearing this is the current course of action over at the studio. We also know that DanielRPK mentioned this on his Patreon, backing up this rumor even more.

FrankGutz

Ben Affleck is officially out, he's NO longer Batman

Monster7

The Batman and The Suicide Squad (producted by James Gunn who directed both Guardians of the Galaxy movies) new release dates: 25 June and 6 August 2021 respectively

Stephen

I know a lot of people are disappointed but I'm actually excited about a fresh take on Batman. I hope they cast someone on the younger side. Also what Matt Reeves said about the film having a "rogues gallery" is so exciting :giveup: I have faith in his vision.

FrankGutz
On 1/31/2019 at 5:03 AM, Steve Nasty said:

I know a lot of people are disappointed but I'm actually excited about a fresh take on Batman. I hope they cast someone on the younger side. Also what Matt Reeves said about the film having a "rogues gallery" is so exciting :giveup: I have faith in his vision.

I know!! They definetly going for a younger Bats, the names rumoured are actors between 26 to 30 so yas, im excited too

A Hybrid
3 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

I know!! They definetly going for a younger Bats, the names rumoured are actors between 26 to 30 so yas, im excited too

The rumored names are mostly teenage girl baits so :rip:

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

The rumored names are mostly teenage girl baits so :rip:

lol, cant wait to know who's gonna be tho, this whole mess of the fancasting is killing me

Plus twitter is a mess with the Affleck fans meltingdown all day, i need this or the Shazam trailer and film so we can move on pls

A Hybrid
20 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

lol, cant wait to know who's gonna be tho, this whole mess of the fancasting is killing me

Plus twitter is a mess with the Affleck fans meltingdown all day, i need this or the Shazam trailer and film so we can move on pls

Not even that excited for Shazam anymore. I mean Aquaman was good but it was kinda also messy, and I don’t think I’m excited for many superhero movies in general. Solo movies are all the same, but I’m here for as many team movies we can get. That’s why I’m mostly excited for Birds of Prey and a Wonder Woman movie that takes place in the 80’s. Also Avengers Endgame obviously.

The things I want most are The New Mutants, X-Men and Fantastic Four tbh.

FrankGutz
4 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Not even that excited for Shazam anymore. I mean Aquaman was good but it was kinda also messy, and I don’t think I’m excited for many superhero movies in general. Solo movies are all the same, but I’m here for as many team movies we can get. That’s why I’m mostly excited for Birds of Prey and a Wonder Woman movie that takes place in the 80’s. Also Avengers Endgame obviously.

The things I want most are The New Mutants, X-Men and Fantastic Four tbh.

tbh this year ill only get Joker and Shazam! from DC so i do am kinda excited, but yeah, next year with BOP and WW84 looks more exciting, i wanna see New Mutans too tho

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, FrankGutz said:

tbh this year ill only get Joker and Shazam! from DC so i do am kinda excited, but yeah, next year with BOP and WW84 looks more exciting, i wanna see New Mutans too tho

Omg forgot about Joker :air: I need a trailer

also join the game I tagged you in :messga: I need players

FrankGutz
Just now, A Hybrid said:

Omg forgot about Joker :air: I need a trailer

also join the game I tagged you in :messga: I need players

i would but the lack of time doesnt let me end the games :noparty::giveup:

Archived