Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

lady gaga collectors

GagaM0nster

Featured Posts

GagaM0nster

hey monsters - any collectors who are looking for or missing any items from a lady gaga collection please check out my mercari. i just started to post some items for sale that are a must have or rare for collectors to have. selling them for decent prices! i'll be uploading more throughout the following days (CD's, DVDs, merch, box sets, books, USB's.. ect.) heres the link- please check it out and if you're looking for something specific private message me on here or mercari. i am not selling every item i own but if it's something you are missing and i dont have it listed we can make some sort of exchange! 

https://www.mercari.com/u/123175639/ 

ARTPOP2

may I ask why are you getting rid of them? :) also, remove the all-caps from your title before you catch a wp faster than you could say ferrari

Grigio Guy

I’m excited to see the box sets. May I ask which ones touch have and how much you plan on selling them for?  :kara:

Religion is a product to sell.

Original Diva

id love these and im desperate for some of them but i dont have a card and they're a bit pricey.

excuse me no

GagaM0nster
11 minutes ago, ARTPOP2 said:

may I ask why are you getting rid of them? :) also, remove the all-caps from your title before you catch a wp faster than you could say ferrari

i am getting rid of them because as much as i love her, these items are just collecting dust and should be with someone who needs them for their own collection. i have a huge bin full of her stuff in my closet that i feel bad for storing them away lol

GagaM0nster
7 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

I’m excited to see the box sets. May I ask which ones touch have and how much you plan on selling them for?  :kara:

i have the singles boxset which i listed for $80 (i originally bought it for $200) the fame monster super deluxe edition,born this way the collection boxset, born this way vinyl boxset, cheek to cheek boxset. i dont know how much i will sell them for right now but they will all be listed within the week!

GagaM0nster
6 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

id love these and im desperate for some of them but i dont have a card and they're a bit pricey.

i bought them all for more than i am asking for because majority of them were payed for full price + shipping depending on what other country they were coming from. 

Original Diva
1 minute ago, GagaM0nster said:

i bought them all for more than i am asking for because majority of them were payed for full price + shipping depending on what other country they were coming from. 

Yeah yeah i get that, thats completely fine and i would have the same prices. its just i dong have a job and im broke but i really want these aha. sorry :hug:

excuse me no

Andreu

would you mind telling me where its shipped from/where you live etc so I can decide if it's worth it? thanks

GagaM0nster
12 hours ago, Andreu said:

would you mind telling me where its shipped from/where you live etc so I can decide if it's worth it? thanks

i live in new jersey 

Archived