Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star is Born loses at the SAG Awards

Stef

Featured Posts

Despite being the most nominated movie tonight, ASIB walks home empty handed. 

Supporting male actor went to Mahershala Ali 

Male Actor went to Rami Malek

Female actor went to Glenn Close

Black Panther takes home Ensemble Cast

Is it time for the Hair Body Face hitmaker to return to pop? :giveup: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All well deserved winners!

ASIB can't win everything, the nominations are also a great accomplishment, it's like to be 2nd.

The competition is pretty tough this year, all the movies are pretty amazing and the actors did a wonderful job, I'm just happy whoever wins!

I love Black Panther, BH, ASIB, Glenn, so I'm happy whoever wins!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DeleteMyAccount

I don't understand how ASIB could lose when it was nominated in most of the actor categories. And really, BP for best ensemble? I guess I just don't understand the rules of the category, but really? 

zakariah

not surprised, I predicted it to lose everything anyways so i'm fine with it, at this point we should just be happy that it was nominated & we get to see gaga at award shows :lolly:

EDIT: I think the main reason why it's losing almost everything is because it peaked way too soon, Shallow is the only exception because it started gaining momentum just before awards season started, hence why it's gonna win every best song category there is

Chuckles
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

I don't understand how ASIB could lose when it was nominated in most of the actor categories. And really, BP for best ensemble? I guess I just don't understand the rules of the category, but really? 

Now that you put this perspective.... I'm mad tbh. I don't want to go THERE but it does seem more of a PR move than anything...

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived