Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper Sing "Shallow" for the First Time Together!

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

Zander

They sounded great. I love how sometimes stripped back and simple performances like this can have more of an impact for me.

Sidenote; I can’t stand seeing comments how people assume those two are so in love with each other and would be such a good couple like people know what’s best for them...it’s childish. We don’t know them or their friendship, who are we to say anything?  Anyone she duets with she has onstage chemistry with, we should know that by now. I don’t understand why people can’t accept a male and female can just be good friends without anything romantic.  It’s 2019, come on. We can do better than that.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimblue
3 minutes ago, XC1792 said:

They sounded great. I love how sometimes stripped back and simple performances like this can have more of an impact for me.

Sidenote; I can’t stand seeing comments how people assume those two are so in love with each other and would be such a good couple like people know what’s best for them...it’s immature. I don’t understand why people can’t accept a male and female can just be good friends without anything romantic. It’s 2019, come on. We can do better than that.

I don’t know, the way they look at each  other and touch each other seems different. I don’t act that way around friends.

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, HiGagz said:

Breaking: Shallow returns to #1 on ikoons! ASIB now best selling album of 2019!!!!!!!!!:worship2:

You made me check...:triggered:

eeaarrllaalloo

Christian is Shaking

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Lumiere
1 hour ago, zHonMonster said:

I’m sorry (no shade to Christian) but u can’t tell me they aren’t in love. She’s never looked at someone that way that I’ve noticed before. He looks off the deep end too :ohwell: love them singing together 

That, or they are just SO GOOD in acting that their chemistry on stage looks very true to life.

Zander
41 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

I don’t know, the way they look at each  other and touch each other seems different. I don’t act that way around friends.

I understand but some people are that way with their friends. Everyone’s friendship is different and it can be difficult to understand if you’ve not experienced a friendship similar theirs where you can be like that with someone

I would like to think if Bradley wasnt comfortable with her acting this way so publicly he would of said something by now. Considering he’s married with a kid and Is an incredibly private person.

EDIT: Some of the remarks about them are jokes, I know, and they can be funny but it’s the ones that are so convinced and deluded you can’t tell them otherwise are annoying. 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, laladin said:

so jack suicide cancelled. then what he did in garage. :triggered:

He hung up a dummy, left though the back door and asked Jojo Siwa to be in ASIB: The Sequel

Gaga4stef

So he showed up in Vegas, huh? They are cute together, but I want to believe they are just very good friends. Any why not? It's refreshing that an on-screen couple can actually keep it business and don't fall into the same old infidelity trap when they work together. Much respect!

Every time we say goodbye baby it hurts

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived