💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga is Christianity's Future.

Eggsy

Featured Posts

Whispering
51 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Gaga isnt Christian she is Catholic and I really hope she doesnt continue to push her religious views. Being an Athiest I cringe when people stay praising colonialist Jesus.

Catholics are Christians. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahahah where is this all going

"Our public imagination needs to make room for the diversity of Christianity in America, which will only happen if more people like Ocasio-Cortez and Lady Gaga speak up."

6 hours ago, Whispering said:

oh my goodness. Do we need to state this here at gaga daily ? I thought they knew it by now.

Catnikko
15 hours ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

I think it's better to believe in something than to believe in nothing and ultimately live a purposeless life.

Gurl life is more purposeful when you focus on what you as a person wants to do, I've never been religious but my life feels much more 'purposeful' then if i spent my life worrying what they think at church instead of doing whatever the **** i'd like to do :shrug: 

myluis617
8 hours ago, Whispering said:

I literally had to google the difference. I grew up going to Pentecostal Christian churches. So I always thought there were different types of groups in The Church. Christians at the churches that my parents would go to would look down on Catholics as if they were better. Maybe stuff like that doesn't happen all the time but I grew up thinking there was a difference between the two. 

ChromaticPrincess
11 hours ago, myluis617 said:

I really do think that gagas family is the pressure for her to believe in The Church. It all goes down to emotional and familial attatchment for perfectly sensible people to still believe in it. 

oh def it has to at least have some part. I feel like it’s her dad honestly. I read somewhere that between 2009-2012 she was basically completely rebelling against her dad and then post ARTPOP she went back to her family which is prob why she is more religious now. Also even tho Christians and Catholics are essentially the same thing, Catholics believe in saints and also believe that the Virgin Mary is a religious deity as well, and also believe that you can get to heaven  just for being good, while Christians believe that you can only get to heaven by salvation from Jesus:awkney:. They also don’t believe that Virgin Mary is a religious deity or saints which is why they look down own them (even though in reality they’re the same thing just mean let or more prejudiced :oops:

as for what Gaga identifies, it’s probably Catholicism because even tho she’s called herself a Christian, she was raised in a traditional Italian family which is most likely Catholic. 

Yeah I hope that she starts making decisions based on herself and not her family or her dad (I mean we saw how that worked out with Britney lol)

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

14 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Gaga isnt Christian she is Catholic and I really hope she doesnt continue to push her religious views. Being an Athiest I cringe when people stay praising colonialist Jesus.

Being Atheist i take it you dont research.. Jewish, Christina, and Catholicism are all Judeo-Christian Religions. 

WIG.. Christian not Christina

myluis617
7 hours ago, PrincessVenus said:

oh def it has to at least have some part. I feel like it’s her dad honestly. I read somewhere that between 2009-2012 she was basically completely rebelling against her dad and then post ARTPOP she went back to her family which is prob why she is more religious now. Also even tho Christians and Catholics are essentially the same thing, Catholics believe in saints and also believe that the Virgin Mary is a religious deity as well, and also believe that you can get to heaven  just for being good, while Christians believe that you can only get to heaven by salvation from Jesus:awkney:. They also don’t believe that Virgin Mary is a religious deity or saints which is why they look down own them (even though in reality they’re the same thing just mean let or more prejudiced :oops:

as for what Gaga identifies, it’s probably Catholicism because even tho she’s called herself a Christian, she was raised in a traditional Italian family which is most likely Catholic. 

Yeah I hope that she starts making decisions based on herself and not her family or her dad (I mean we saw how that worked out with Britney lol)

Thank you for explaining to me the differences between Catholism and Christianity. Im glad to see that one person doesn't think im delusional. I use to be heavily involved in church when i was younger but around the age of 13 i began to be an athiest. All this time has made me forget a lot about The Church, i really need to get back to researching religion so i can back up my claims and also so i dont make ignorant statements. 

Everyime I see fhis thread title, I see it as

Gaga is Christian’s future.

Watch As I Dive In

Archived