Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga is Christianity's Future.

Eggsy

Featured Posts

LateToCult
52 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Ads are targeted :ohwell:

But I’ve literally looked up everything but Trump. Roger stone, the government reopening and Kamal Harris’s history to be exact. :air:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticPrincess

I still think she’s secretely a satanist and Ian waiting for her dad to die and then fully embrace it lol:oops:

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

I remember a paper (maybe article?) somewhere that referenced Gaga as a very "heavily progressive Christian" who is a good reference for future progressive religious narratives- one open to all identities and other religions.

"Religious progressive" was a key term, I think.

3 points in and ready for more

10 minutes ago, glamour show said:

imagine being this bored that you'd write this lol.

What do you mean? Its a published article. 

myluis617

Gaga isnt Christian she is Catholic and I really hope she doesnt continue to push her religious views. Being an Athiest I cringe when people stay praising colonialist Jesus.

myluis617
2 hours ago, PrincessVenus said:

I still think she’s secretely a satanist and Ian waiting for her dad to die and then fully embrace it lol:oops:

I really do think that gagas family is the pressure for her to believe in The Church. It all goes down to emotional and familial attatchment for perfectly sensible people to still believe in it. 

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Gaga isnt Christian she is Catholic and I really hope she doesnt continue to push her religious views. Being an Athiest I cringe when people stay praising colonialist Jesus.

Who’s gon’ tell ha. :air:

myluis617
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

Who’s gon’ tell ha. 

I would talk to her about it if I had the chance. Its sad that she has had to bow down to the religion that has been bashing her since her rise to fame. Tons of ignorant religious people from The Church would lable her a demon or devil worshipper for her being different. She literally had to make an album (Joanne) trying to prove to the world her devotion to The Church. 

3 minutes ago, glamour show said:

lmao and?

And its a perfectly versed article that explores the future of a prominent religion. Whats wrong about that? 

glamour show
Just now, Adarsh Soni said:

And its a perfectly versed article that explores the future of a prominent religion. Whats wrong about that? 

its not that intellectual or clever its an.... op-ed. :hor:

LateToCult
9 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

I would talk to her about it if I had the chance. Its sad that she has had to bow down to the religion that has been bashing her since her rise to fame. Tons of ignorant religious people from The Church would lable her a demon or devil worshipper for her being different. She literally had to make an album (Joanne) trying to prove to the world her devotion to The Church. 

...ma

I too would love the opportunity to discuss religion with her. Gaga's dedication to Christianity is super interesting considering how openly sexual she is on stage, in AHS etc. As a fellow bi Christian I always wonder what will happen to us in the afterlife. 

Archived