life

Gaga is Christianity's Future.

Eggsy

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

I think it's better to believe in something than to believe in nothing and ultimately live a purposeless life.

You think non-believers like Stephen Hawking and Thomas Edison lead purposeless lives?

If you need God to derive purpose in your life, that is wonderful for you. Others don't. That doesn't make their lives less purposeful.

6 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

We’re all wondering if she can win an Oscar but the real question is-

Can she win the Papacy? :oprah:

tumblr_lkwg4be6Sr1qf8433o1_500.gif

JustAnother
54 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

I think it's better to believe in something than to believe in nothing and ultimately live a purposeless life.

17 minutes ago, WorstBehavior said:

I was just thinking damn it’d be great if my girl Gaga was an atheist (like George Carlin whom I love) and instead of embracing a “God” on Born This Way, she was actually calling out religion organizations and their evil beliefs. But oh well. 

I need a pro atheist (or secular) album.. Anyone want to recommend something?

Let’s all get along omg... 

v2Z6rg.gif

Accurate. I work for a church and their views are very much aligned with the acceptance, support and love Gaga preaches. The 'christians' this administration panders to are basically the antithesis of what the religion is supposed to be about. 

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

SMILE2NE1
1 hour ago, WorstBehavior said:

You mean anything right? Or are you only referring to a “God” and belonging to a religion organization?

I am referring to anything. The great disease of the 21st century is unconcern. 

SMILE2NE1
55 minutes ago, SKANK said:

You think non-believers like Stephen Hawking and Thomas Edison lead purposeless lives?

If you need God to derive purpose in your life, that is wonderful for you. Others don't. That doesn't make their lives less purposeful.

Not what I was talking about, bye 

ALGAYDO
41 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Inb4 gaga releases a gospel album 

Don't give her any ideas OhMyGod 

The Enigmatic

Gaga has this religious power ... Okay I am making a religion that's a hybrid of Gaga and Jesus anyone want to join :ohwell:

I am having my ARTPOP moment

2 hours ago, MEM said:

I'm a Christian and I definitely lean more towards Gaga's beliefs. My parents legit brought me to church every week and it was always about accepting everyone no matter what they believe. We need Gaga to save us from the corruption within Christianity and shine a light on the main message, which is love.

:heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

WE BEEN KNEW!!!:flower:

Gaga has always been Christian’s Future! 

sub-buzz-31396-1498159863-1.jpg

You mean Christian is Andrew Garfield in the future...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived