Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

KH3 Being Released Unfinished.

Seeka

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, ltlmnstr said:

wait. how are you gonna play the game without internet? you have to download it to the system even with hard copy.

Huh? What do you mean? I've never had to have an internet connection to install a game. 

UWontUseMyMind
10 hours ago, Seeka said:

https://kotaku.com/kingdom-hearts-iiis-epilogue-will-be-patched-in-after-l-1831669786

You had one job Square Enix. One f*ucking job. Make sure KH3 was finished upon release. 

KH3 will be receiving 3 patches. 3 days in a row. 1 patch is basically a review of the entire series. Second patch is the epilogue. 3rd patch is the secret movie. Or switch around those last two. I don't f*ucking care. I'm plotting to murder Tetsuya Nomura. 

For those who are wondering why I may be overreacting, this is a game I've been waiting years for isn't even coming out finished. And I don't have a place to patch games (because I live in one of the few areas left in the world that don't have broadband internet) except for maybe the library. And I just wanted the game to come out perfect.

Like they've had years. Not to mention it's not like Final Fantasy XV when the production was troubled.

I'm just... Mgrgrgr. 

Do you know that like 10 copies of the game were sold like a month ago illegally? The secret ending patch the day after the release is a way to avoid massive spoilers.

7 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Honestly you should just shut up, it's 2019, there is no single game nowadays that doesn't get a patch like that lol. At least you can stop bashing Tetsuya. And that "waiting 10 yEaRs". Again it's 2019, you'll find a way, if you'll really want to.

Lols not all games have patches like this. This is only an assumption because most triple AAA are being allowed to get away with this. Most smaller games, at most, have QOL patches. Or other small patches that make the game better. Nier Automata, Danganronpa V3, Disgaea 5, Ni No Kuni 2, plenty of smaller titles, indie games, all are released finished. 

Also, I am angry because I hate the state of gaming. I love games. Like many people here obsess over Gaga, I obsess over games. I wanted to be a character designer up until my life got f*ucked up. 

Also I used to love Tetsuya Nomura. He is what inspired me to go into videogames. I love his design of Lulu to this day. But he is given to much credit and too much to do. 

The rocky development of FFXV was because every so often, he'd want to basically restart development just to include more ideas he had. Now Tabata is hated and blamed for FFXV despite him taking the flaming hot wreckage that was FFVersus 13 and actually turning it into a game. An amazing game. With loveable relatable characters. 

Do not get me started. Games have been one of my passions. 

7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

LBR, gaming has changed since the micro transaction and online feature introduced. Just wait, they will sell those last parts as add ons. Because who doesn't these days?  :triggered:

Ugh if that happens I'm avoiding Square Enix forever. Downloading indie games for life man. 

I'm honestly becoming a bigger and bigger fan of Nippon Ichi. Their darker stuff is great. Not that I'm putting down Disgaea. But Labyrinth of Refrain, Cover of Dusk?

That game is one of my top games ever.

Even Smash had a 1st day patch that opened the Adventure Mode, it's so annoying..

It's sh-t I know, especially for KH3, the fans waited years and suffered from delays and the worst - no words from SE for years after the first teaser..  it's pretty disgusting I may say because in any case the ending will leak, everything will leak.. soon the gameplays will be on youtube anyway, so what's the point?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

15 minutes ago, UWontUseMyMind said:

Do you know that like 10 copies of the game were sold like a month ago illegally? The secret ending patch the day after the release is a way to avoid massive spoilers.

No. Because I don't have internet and I'm avoiding everything related to KH3. 

Avoiding spoilers should not be the company's job. That is a person's job, and it's pretty easy when done right.

I only know about this because I looked up the news about Verum Rex. 

2 minutes ago, River said:

Even Smash had a 1st day patch that opened the Adventure Mode, it's so annoying..

It's sh-t I know, especially for KH3, the fans waited years and suffered from delays and the worst - no words from SE for years after the first teaser..  it's pretty disgusting I may say because in any case the ending will leak, everything will leak.. soon the gameplays will be on youtube anyway, so what's the point?

This! 

I was even surprised there was a story esque mode again. Sakurai was so against it. But I guess he learned you can't stop people from posting online. 

BleepBloop
28 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Lols not all games have patches like this. This is only an assumption because most triple AAA are being allowed to get away with this. Most smaller games, at most, have QOL patches. Or other small patches that make the game better. Nier Automata, Danganronpa V3, Disgaea 5, Ni No Kuni 2, plenty of smaller titles, indie games, all are released finished. 

Also, I am angry because I hate the state of gaming. I love games. Like many people here obsess over Gaga, I obsess over games. I wanted to be a character designer up until my life got f*ucked up. 

Also I used to love Tetsuya Nomura. He is what inspired me to go into videogames. I love his design of Lulu to this day. But he is given to much credit and too much to do. 

The rocky development of FFXV was because every so often, he'd want to basically restart development just to include more ideas he had. Now Tabata is hated and blamed for FFXV despite him taking the flaming hot wreckage that was FFVersus 13 and actually turning it into a game. An amazing game. With loveable relatable characters. 

Do not get me started. Games have been one of my passions. 

Ugh if that happens I'm avoiding Square Enix forever. Downloading indie games for life man. 

I'm honestly becoming a bigger and bigger fan of Nippon Ichi. Their darker stuff is great. Not that I'm putting down Disgaea. But Labyrinth of Refrain, Cover of Dusk?

That game is one of my top games ever.

No i totally get you. I'm obsessed with games since forever, and have been VERY frustrated with FFXV from the day it released, it's been a rollercoaster that's still continuing into 2019 lol.

It was in the event that the game leaked, which, shocking, it did.  So you'd rather have had the ending floating around pre-launch?  tbh, it all should have come in the day one patch but that's neither here nor there, by now it's all out so what the **** is the big deal?

shoful

Wow I thought this topic was just created and gonna be about how poorly they put this game together. They did a terrible job concluding this legendary Saga. This game is so inferior to KH2 its sad 😢. They covered up the shitty story with beautiful graphics and flashy gameplay. But the pacing is terrible and half of the game is cutscenes. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived