💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

KH3 Being Released Unfinished.

Seeka

Featured Posts

https://kotaku.com/kingdom-hearts-iiis-epilogue-will-be-patched-in-after-l-1831669786

You had one job Square Enix. One f*ucking job. Make sure KH3 was finished upon release. 

KH3 will be receiving 3 patches. 3 days in a row. 1 patch is basically a review of the entire series. Second patch is the epilogue. 3rd patch is the secret movie. Or switch around those last two. I don't f*ucking care. I'm plotting to murder Tetsuya Nomura. 

For those who are wondering why I may be overreacting, this is a game I've been waiting years for isn't even coming out finished. And I don't have a place to patch games (because I live in one of the few areas left in the world that don't have broadband internet) except for maybe the library. And I just wanted the game to come out perfect.

Like they've had years. Not to mention it's not like Final Fantasy XV when the production was troubled.

I'm just... Mgrgrgr. 

DeleteMyAccount

It's just video footage though right? It'll be uploaded to Youtube. But yea, this is a bit unprofessional if this type of stuff doesn't normally happen.

8 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

It's just video footage though right? It'll be uploaded to Youtube. But yea, this is a bit unprofessional if this type of stuff doesn't normally happen.

It's video of an ending for a game that's ending a saga. Any questions left unanswered in game in probably going to be answered in the epilogue. 

And KH is really convoluted so you take answers where you get them. 

Plus also, you have to put forth an effort in game to get the secret ending. If you put forth the effort the reward should be on hand. 

3 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Two words : Tetsuya Nomura ...

First he ruins FFXV and now KH3. 

I better be getting gays this time Nomura!

5 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

I think they said it was in order to avoid leaks?

There are smarter ways than torturing those without internet. 

RudraCNG
6 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Yeah, I completely agree with you, it also bothers me when they don't include all the content on disc. Unfortunately this is a common practice nowadays.

ltlmnstr
2 hours ago, Seeka said:

wait. how are you gonna play the game without internet? you have to download it to the system even with hard copy.

BleepBloop
2 hours ago, Seeka said:

https://kotaku.com/kingdom-hearts-iiis-epilogue-will-be-patched-in-after-l-1831669786

You had one job Square Enix. One f*ucking job. Make sure KH3 was finished upon release. 

KH3 will be receiving 3 patches. 3 days in a row. 1 patch is basically a review of the entire series. Second patch is the epilogue. 3rd patch is the secret movie. Or switch around those last two. I don't f*ucking care. I'm plotting to murder Tetsuya Nomura. 

For those who are wondering why I may be overreacting, this is a game I've been waiting years for isn't even coming out finished. And I don't have a place to patch games (because I live in one of the few areas left in the world that don't have broadband internet) except for maybe the library. And I just wanted the game to come out perfect.

Like they've had years. Not to mention it's not like Final Fantasy XV when the production was troubled.

I'm just... Mgrgrgr. 

Honestly you should just shut up, it's 2019, there is no single game nowadays that doesn't get a patch like that lol. At least you can stop bashing Tetsuya. And that "waiting 10 yEaRs". Again it's 2019, you'll find a way, if you'll really want to.

ltlmnstr
3 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Honestly you should just shut up, it's 2019, there is no single game nowadays that doesn't get a patch like that lol. At least you can stop bashing Tetsuya. And that "waiting 10 yEaRs". Again it's 2019, you'll find a way, if you'll really want to.

...you don't have to be rude...

BleepBloop
12 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

...you don't have to be rude...

Was OP being any less rude than I was? No, I don't think so. Probably even more so than I, but this is besides the point anyways

BleepBloop
3 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

It's not JUST video footage, but yeah it happens all the time for the past like 5 years.

RAMROD

LBR, gaming has changed since the micro transaction and online feature introduced. Just wait, they will sell those last parts as add ons. Because who doesn't these days?  :triggered:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

ltlmnstr
18 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Was OP being any less rude than I was? No, I don't think so. Probably even more so than I, but this is besides the point anyways

OP didn't even post a comment to you...

Archived