celeb

Rami: "Freddie's ghost didn't want me to know about Bryan Singer"

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sandrology

If the Acadamy doesn't care over nominating a child-molester, they will also not care about Remi's words. He really was amazing in BR and deserves it tbh.

Chromatic

You know, there could be 100 ghosts in the room, but all you need is the ghost of Freddie Mercury, to ignore Bryan Singer's sexual assault allegations.

giphy.gif

ALGAYDO

Nnnn @ people defending his desperate ass. Literally everyone knew about Singer for YEARS. He's either a) lying and trying to do damage control in order to boost his chances at an oscar, or b) extremely ignorant and clueless to the point where it begs the question, "is he ignorant or just stupid?"

Either way, we shouldn't be defending him. This could've been so much better if he didn't bring up Freddie's sprit, like girl wtf :toofunny:

ChromaticPrincess
6 hours ago, Lona Delery said:

this sounds like some bullshit gaga would say :air:

:air:this is so true I-

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Oriane

Not 98% of the thread taking it seriously when a 5-year-old child could tell it's a joke :toofunny:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Thomas P

He just lost the Oscar :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

The ghost of Freddie will be pulling his feet tonight

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Moebius
12 hours ago, jsn said:

it's a yikes from me dog 

Just add chief in there and you get every single local straight guy on twitter ever

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

StrawberryBlond

I don't really care if it's a joke or not. It was totally the wrong thing to say and even if it is a joke, isn't obvious enough. I was going to say that this has ruined his chances of winning but then remembered that winners will already be decided by now but just looked up to find that final voting starts on February 12th, so yeah, there's still time to his comments to have an effect on his chances. I have no idea why he thought this would make him sound better. It's not good to claim that you know what a dead person would have wanted especially if you never knew them. Seriously, what went through his mind when he was saying this? Did he not realise as he was speaking how insensitive this sounded? If he wins now, there could be a massive backlash which will definitely overshadow his role. Sometimes, the best thing you can say is nothing at all, even in situations like this.

Archived