monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
20 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

It's a great achievement but why is the song not bigger though? :shrug:

bigger? It has already 150M combined views on youtube and 90M combined streams + eligible for certifactions in several countries and it's just an album track. It's pretty much already outdoing her singles after applause expect MR and Shallow (same with ARTUW)  :air:

ArtGagaPop
6 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Next up are GUY, Marry the Night and Is That Alright 

:kara:

Actually next up is ARTUW then INLA audio, LWIF and MR audio. Those you mentioned won't make it in years, certainly not the first 2 :messga:

SharkmanthaC

Let's get it to 1 billion by the end of the year. :vegas:

Spoiler

Yes I realize that's a long way off, but we can try still.

she/her/hers

TeenIdle
42 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Next is G.U.Y. (86M views at this moment). I can't believe it hasn't reached 100M yet :saladga:

86M + the other 70M views are huge compared to the massive flop that it was :toofunny:

TeenIdle
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Well just saying but ARUTW is far from being 100M so... 

Predicted to hit 100M on April 6th. 2 months is not that far.

Glamourpuss
25 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

bigger? It has already 150M combined views on youtube and 90M combined streams + eligible for certifactions in several countries and it's just an album track. It's pretty much already outdoing her singles after applause expect MR and Shallow (same with ARTUW)  :air:

I mean bigger as in made a big deal of. You know cos it's such an amazing song and only Shallow has been made a big deal of. That's great that it's doing so well but when it came out I honestly thought it would be bigger than Shallow. 

Gagaloo911
4 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I mean bigger as in made a big deal of. You know cos it's such an amazing song and only Shallow has been made a big deal of. That's great that it's doing so well but when it came out I honestly thought it would be bigger than Shallow. 

Not quite. I mean yea it's not as big as Shallow but even some simple Internet searches on YouTube or social media will show you how popular the song is and that it really resonated with the public. 

Plus I've spoken with many everyday people I know who know of the song or have seen the movie and mention the song as being a highlight if not their favorite song from the movie. 

Bottom line is the song really has made an impact and isn't even a single. It's incredibly successful and will likely end up platinum in the US all the while being an album track :applause:

That's what I call SUCCESS. 

SharkmanthaC
9 hours ago, Donatas said:

Next video:

How does this video only have 89 million views??

she/her/hers

crybrowz
4 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

How does this video only have 89 million views??

Thats the explicit version. The regular one has 308 mil

Archived