Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

“Ava Max isn’t out of Lady Gaga’s shadow yet”

Thomas P

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

People need to stop worshipping her on this site. She's not relevant to Gaga under any categories :tea:

Thats why we have the entertainment section for non gaga related posts

And just because you don't like it doesn't mean we cant post about her or stan her 

you better get used to seeing threads about her and members stanning her :tea:

Dont be so bitter and pressed sis Its an ugly look

:bye:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
Just now, Dominic said:

She went #1 in the UK  :coffee:

but did she go #1 in Azerbaijan? giphy.gif

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Thomas P
10 minutes ago, littlefreakster said:

but did she go #1 in Azerbaijan? giphy.gif

:kiss:

i don’t know, but only relevant do

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

20 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

People need to stop worshipping her on this site. She's not relevant to Gaga under any categories :tea:

Discussions aren't limited to Gaga here

hmmm

13 minutes ago, Varys said:

Thats why we have the entertainment section for non gaga related posts

And just because you don't like it doesn't mean we cant post about her or stan her 

you better get used to seeing threads about her and members stanning her :tea:

Dont be so bitter and pressed sis Its an ugly look

:bye:

Being bitter and pressed is SO 2017, let's get over it. 

hmmm

Pennywise
Just now, jared011 said:

How bout we all just wait and see how her debut album sounds before making rash judgements? K

I want to make a rash judgement I only watched one performance of her and I kinda think she might be annoying in a way Katy Perry is :ohwell: 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

bloody g

Not only are monsters picking up on Ava but now media also is. Whatever, honestly. :saladga:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

codymonster
21 minutes ago, littlefreakster said:

Who is Ava Max?

I honestly don't ever hear about them outside this website.

Do they have bops and stuff?

giphy.gif

She’s currently number 1 in the UK. She also performed on James Cordens late show last night, as well as the Today Show this morning :vegas: 

No, she's not in Lady Gaga's shadow nor she's going to overshadow her. Their careers are 10 years apart, but age difference is only 7 years. Gaga is only nearly 33!!!!!!!!! She still has 30+ years to reinvent herself, too. Not like she's 53 (or 60 :teehee:) and desperate for fame. 

Edit: I'm not pressed about her, but remember that Natalia Kills was new Lady Gaga when Lady Gaga was still new in 2010. 

Hoeanne

Gaga comparisons aside Sweet but Psycho is just not a good song. Honestly I think the Gaga comparisons are the only reason it's gotten big. I don't see anyone sharing it because they like it, only to point out "Hey, this sounds like Gaga!"

The difference is that Gaga had a whole thematic direction, the costumes the lyrics, the haus, the props the interviews were all linked through the concept of the album. SBP is a banger but that's all she has at the minute along with a great voice, she lacks the whole artistic direction that Gaga had with her early work. 

31 minutes ago, littlefreakster said:

I want to make a rash judgement I only watched one performance of her and I kinda think she might be annoying in a way Katy Perry is :ohwell: 

Jus hold up

Lextyr97

This whole thing is like Gaga/Madonna tbh except Ava doesn’t stack up to Gaga by any means. I’ve heard her songs and they just do not have the magic that Gaga’s Fame songs have. Ava looks and kiiinda acts like Gaga but there’s no way she can replace what Gaga had. And the comparison is made even worse when we see that Gaga was clearly MUCH different than Gaga but was overlooked so much because... reasons. Madonna never had outlandish outfits like Gaga, she never made music like Gaga’s, and she definitely doesn’t sing like Gaga (this is not a diss to Madge, just saying they’re very different. I love Madonna). 

So I guess what I’m trying to say, is that Ava is gonna have to do a HELL of a lot more to be “the next Gaga” cause right now she is nowhere close. 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived