đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB receives Cinema expansion (+777 theaters)!

dit

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

ugh Warner Bros’ mind. (and money honey)

Jollibee

Hopefully they also did a WW re-expansion or at least in the UK, Australia, Japan, France and other countries where ASIB is still showing.

11 minutes ago, The Cure said:

Hopefully they also did a WW re-expansion or at least in the UK, Australia, Japan, France and other countries where ASIB is still showing.

I hope they do this as well. I think they may do it in some European markets and maybe oceania after the OScars (especially if the film wins some big categories!)

Jollibee
1 minute ago, dit said:

I hope they do this as well. I think they may do it in some European markets and maybe oceania after the OScars (especially if the film wins some big categories!)

I agree. It might spark some interest to those who haven't seen the movie. So instead of downloading it illegally, they can go to cinemas to see it. 450m WW is achievable at this point.

AlexanderMagno

US theatres or worldwide? The movie had an incredibly strong domestic gross, while foreign box office is still weak (it's unusual for a movie with this dimension to have a foreign gross lower than the domestic, it usually doubles). The Oscar buzz could change things.

Jollibee
4 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

US theatres or worldwide? The movie had an incredibly strong domestic gross, while foreign box office is still weak (it's unusual for a movie with this dimension to have a foreign gross lower than the domestic, it usually doubles). The Oscar buzz could change things.

Well, the movie is very American hence it didn't do well WW especially in Asia and Latin America.

30 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

This is for the US. International expansions are yet to come I think but I hope it gets some!

26 minutes ago, dit said:

This is for the US. International expansions are yet to come I think but I hope it gets some!

They have already started adding it in some smaller European countries. I have no specific receipts but if they added it in Croatia of all the places, it's bound to keep happening. :vegas:

7 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Will they expand and add theaters to Azerbaijan as well? :gayhat:

No cause Gaga is irrelevant

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived