💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Will Gaga ever have a 300m+ tour?

gagarox

Featured Posts

57 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

The ASIB Tour has already surpassed $400m

No no, Her Stand up act Featuring Such Jokes as "99 People in the room, and Bradleys, Shes Quite A Vessel" Tour Grossed 400M+ :firega:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An all-stadium world tour would do that. She has the talent and gained more popularity. It would have fit her schedule and health so maybe Reputation Tour style.

CannaeDrive

She will make the same amount of money, and more, with Vegas + movies + other projects, without all the hassle of traveling around the world, so... :vegas:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

LateToCult

I don’t think that’s possible. Vegas is a pretty clear indicator that she’s not gonna tour in the next 3 years. Once that’s done she’d have to have another major album that stands on its own feet. That’s gonna be very hard because women in their 30s struggle to get massive success in Pop because the industry likes to push younger talent. Oh, and if she starts a family I doubt she’s be ok with doing a tour instead of being with them. Her health is also something to take into account.

yeah, no. A tour at that scale isn’t something she can likely do. It’s possible but don’t hold your breath.

gagarox
15 minutes ago, laladin said:

she will stay in vegas for 3 years. she will getting older, she have pain plus she want to have baby.

so IMPOSSIBLE

but if she can perform in vegas she can perform anywhere else... its not like she has to physically travel from tampa to texas on a bicycle while touring... her jets take her everywhere. Her vegas performance shows she isnt in pain anymore 

21 minutes ago, oyeavi said:

but if she can perform in vegas she can perform anywhere else... its not like she has to physically travel from tampa to texas on a bicycle while touring... her jets take her everywhere. Her vegas performance shows she isnt in pain anymore 

tour is tiring. just remember jwt. i care about her health. if she healthy, she still can make music. im fine with it.

Flawless
19 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I don’t think that’s possible. Vegas is a pretty clear indicator that she’s not gonna tour in the next 3 years. Once that’s done she’d have to have another major album that stands on its own feet. That’s gonna be very hard because women in their 30s struggle to get massive success in Pop because the industry likes to push younger talent. Oh, and if she starts a family I doubt she’s be ok with doing a tour instead of being with them. Her health is also something to take into account.

yeah, no. A tour at that scale isn’t something she can likely do. It’s possible but don’t hold your breath.

I agree. A stadium tour for Gaga is a dream that for now at least, it's so far away. For this to happen in the following years she should have a successful album cycle first. But I don't think it's her main goal, specially after she signed to stay for 2 years in Vegas so early in her career.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Original Diva
1 hour ago, NotMyFlop said:

Yes. 

I don't know why she did so few stadiums for the Joanne World Tour; I saw her front row at Wrigley Field and it was sold out. If she cut a few areas and did stadiums on the coasts and midwest, it would be obtainable. I never understood why her shows are always contained. She has proven more than once she is an in-demand performer.

I think it was (maybe)  cause of the stage. 

excuse me no

boyerased
28 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

I think it was (maybe)  cause of the stage. 

Honestly I think they were unsure of Gaga's demand yet. A stadium tour might've been risky. 

Widows Kiss

A Star Is Born: Live Show

- Stadiums only

- Piano only; no dancing

- long breaks between legs

I'm almost sure she wouldn't have chained herself to Vegas and would have something along the lines if she knew ASIB would become so successful.

Not very likely imo. Joanne tour did ok numbers and that's after the Superbowl boost. Even had she booked more stadiums it would not have reached 300M. That being said if she continues to do amazing like with the ASIB era but with a few more albums maybe she can get a 300M tour as well. Madonna managed to get two of those many years into her career. 

YourCureness

She can do it. Stadium tours. Fewer dates with bigger audiences. Also i think she should hire new choreographer. Richie's old and new choreos, i think, are not for someone with a broken hip and experiences body pains. 

IAmNotHere1997

Only if she'll do a Formation type-of tour, with just a few dates but only stadiums and with some huge ass prices.

Archived