series

RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 11 Ruvealed

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Versace said:

I feel latest season queens shouldn't be on All Stars tbh (AJA, Monet and Monique however AJA was creating a light atmosphere for what was such a dull cast but Monet and Monique didn't add anything to AS4 and it hasn't even been a year since we've last seen them) 

AS3 was really uncalled for , they should have aired it during AS4 time with an even stronger cast 

However just by not including Monique and Monet we could had a more solid season with Kim Chi and Ongina instead 

What season have you been watching :deadbanana:

Monet and Monique are some of the most entertaining girls on AS4 so far. And so was Aja. Would have loved Ongina on AS4 as well but those 2 should not be replaced, not when Farrah Moan was casted.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

RAMROD

It looks like going to be a longer season just by the numbers of queens competing here. That is of course if there is no shenanigans that would shook us.

Honestly, what's with these drag daughters of some queens who's been on Drag Race before them? :lmao:

I guess it comes to this finally, since more younger drag queens attracted to be on TV than the older ones.Plus having famous drag mothers must help so much. :oprah:

Those 1 hour live show on YT was quite OK, the mini games part are cringey AF though. Aquaria is a bad host in there. Only the one with Soju were natural, and quite fun to watch, and that is more because Soju is so laid back and welcoming. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

tomsches

I tried to watch the whole Ruveal, but got bored so I skipped to Vanjie's part and she was EVERYTHING! Even though I know she won't win, she's my favourite!

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, Maniac said:

Where is Evah Destruction? :interestinga:

She stopped trying.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Batwings

I really want a season with TALENT and not just lewk queens. The greatest seasons of all (4, 5, 6, AS2) were the ones where the queens were the most talented. Also, for the people complaining about Vanjie, I saw her live when she and several of the other queens were on their Christmas tour, and she is AMAZING. Tons of talent and charisma, and I'm glad she's coming back!

Panchecco

I'm super excited :party:but I kinda miss when we only had one season per year 

I'm curious to see Brooke Lyn because the ballet pointe shoes in the video were a serve, Nina and Honey because they seem to know exactly what they're doing, Scarlett and Plastique because they are GORGEOUS and Yvie because she's so fresh and unique 

oh and SILKY FOR THE WIN :firega:

RadioIsOurs
16 hours ago, Ryusei said:

All stars isnt even over yet :air: also yaaas vanjie I hope she stays a bit longer this time :selena: 

I feel like the show will get over-exposed at one point... 

I was okay with AS3 and AS4, but I personally think AS5 should be in 2021 just so the cast could mature a bit. 

Idk if I like any of these, but it’s usually hard to tell of their promo shoot (I feel like they all always look bad in the promo looks).

BYE

Original Diva

Girl this shoot is so awful. These queens dont seem interesting at all... 

Like what is this cast

excuse me no

Ryusei
4 hours ago, RadioIsOurs said:

I feel like the show will get over-exposed at one point... 

yeah, it's already VERY close with me. One season per year is honestly enough and builds anticipation among fans. 

Musery

tomsches

I'm ready for someone doing Miss Vanjie on the snatch game of season 12 or All Stars 5. It feels like she's such an obvious choice.

Archived