Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why doesn’t Gaga sing unreleased songs anymore?

JustAnother

Featured Posts

JustAnother

For the first few tours of her career, Gaga would suprise fans by sitting down at the piano and performing new/unreleased songs. Songs like Future Love, Livin On The Radio, and Princess Die have become fan favorites for many, but ever since the ArtRAVE (When she played a part of I Wanna Be With U during the last show), This Gaga tradition faded, and she supposedly opted instead to performing these unreleased songs backstage to fans (Sire, Frankensteined). Why do you think Gaga doesn’t perform special non-album songs for fans at her concerts anymore? 

DaftFameMonster

Probably to avoid severe meltdowns over promises never made, we never learn :huntyga:

Well, I just don't think she has as much time on hand as she used to, she's quite the busy bee these days! But it would be so sweet if she could still pull it off every now and then....perhaps LG6 will bring back the will to thrill !

Judas Society

Perhaps those still belong to her previous label? I don't really know about record labels in details coz I usually just follow an artists for their music. As long as they don't do their artists dirty, I don't care which record label they signed with.

Gracious Gaga

I wonder if she'll ever do DWUW live.  That is my fav unreleased song by her.  Have you guys ever heard of it? its rare and hard to find.

♥ Kindness Police.

Mikolaj

She used to do it much more when her catalog was simply smaller, didn't she?

Glitter and Grease or Vanity landed on TMBT2.0 setlist not because she felt like it but because she didn't have much choice :poot: later on it was much more occasional 

Borislshere

I feel like she's kinda insecure about her unreleased work. Not like oh it's bad music but that it's not up to her standards and she'd rather give love to her released songs. 

idk

or she could think that we don't want to hear them. like how she thought we didn't want a video for the cure 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, ExMachina said:

She used to do it much more when her catalog was simply smaller, didn't she?

Glitter and Grease or Vanity landed on TMBT2.0 setlist not because she felt like it but because she didn't have much choice :poot: later on it was much more occasional 

If she did have a small catalog, why didn't she include more songs from The Fame on tour like Paper Gangsta, Eh Eh and I Like It Rough? And she did removed songs on the setlist like Speechless, Brown Eyes, So Happy I Could Die and Vanity later on, so I don't think that is the case tbh. But, my opinion.

2School4Cool

She also sang Cake Like Lady Gaga a couple times on the BTWB and the first couple months of the artRAVE. There was also a PARTNAUSEOUS interlude at artRAVE. Really the only tour that didn’t have unreleased material is JWT.

See The Best In Everyone

Robo Ga

I guarantee you, Enigma will feature unreleased tracks at some point. That show will evolve at the same pace as Gaga does. 

🤖⚡️

43 minutes ago, Bio said:

Ratchet, The Cure?

The instrumental version of Ratchet she used is literally on DJWS's EP. And The Cure obviously is released officially. 

I’m guessing it has to do with the fact that she has a wider catalogue to offer, and the fans expect so many songs to be performed she’d rather just do what she’s used to. 

Archived