💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

DWUW Timeline (via The Telegraph)

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
2 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Except for the part where they gaga fired troy because we all know troy left her

I assumed she meant left her as in he was more focused on his other projects. I think she was the one who kicked him to the kerb. 

Sanne Godijn
7 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Ehhh how do you know? I'm pretty sure she fired him. She's fired people before and her conflict was simply too much at that point. 

She said it herself in an interview she said troy left me but hes telling the hole world i left him

imnotyourbabe10

Amidst all the darkness that shrouded that era, I still have to admit her choices were hella progressive and pretty rad.  The juxtaposition of the heavy topics and bright, campy visuals were on point.  It was a huge F.U to the industry and ahead of its time.  So many people around me didn't realize what DWUW was about -- I was always having to explain, listen to the lyrics, she's saying you can't have her mind or heart -- her essence but go ahead and do what you want with the corporeal because that is not one's soul/spirit, it's only material. 

And, I of course agree with everyone, glad she found a happier place. 

derpmonster
42 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

She said it herself in an interview she said troy left me but hes telling the hole world i left him

I think that may not be as literal. It could be about their relationship. Like he turned on her instead of she on him. And she could've still been the one fired him after that. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

LGMonster95

I'm glad that instead of blaming her, they actually went through that period of time to see what made her do the things that she did. She was in a really bad place during that time, some of her interviews were so sad to read that it really made you feel bad about her. That's why she even avoided ARTPOP in the past years, not because she hates it (like how some might think) but because of her experience during this time. I'll tell you right now if it wasn't for Tony Bennett she probably would have gave up on everything, that man is very special for her. Anyway I'm very glad that now she sees things differently and she's more happy than ever before

Archived