Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
youtuber

Grace goes on mini rant supporting Bohemian Rhapsody

Featured Posts

LateToCult

I enjoy a lot of Grace’s content even though I don’t always agree with her takes on things. This however, is very odd for her to do. I understand she loves Bohemian Rhapsody and Rami Mallek but she doesn’t have to go to bat for this film that hard. She’s using the “technically” card way more than she should to support it. Yes, Bryan Singer was fired two weeks before the film was done shooting and he technically won’t get an Oscar to his name but it’s still his movie. Like, this is his movie and the backlash it’s receiving for waiting until the end to fire him is deserved. 

She continues to argue with people in the comments too. Grace pull it together. It’s just an ok movie at the end of the day.  :air:

Edited by LateToCult
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4

Poker

Girl's a mess. The last few videos she's uploaded made me unfollow her. There's something fishy with the way she's so defensive towards BR, which isn't a very good movie to begin with.

Edited by Poker
Flowers in my hair. Trouble on my mind.
  • Like 4

PoshLife

I'm glad there's a Youtuber tag so I can just instantly know a thread isn't about anybody important

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek
  • Like 8
  • LMAO 13

Gohan
5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I'm glad there's a Youtuber tag so I can just instantly know a thread isn't about anybody important

This omg. Reminds me of the "opinion" tag trying to sell things as fact everytime on here.

• LMAO 1

THATFoxyFeeling

I’m not sure why she has become so relevant during awards season, she is only a Youtuber after all and she acts like her opinion is the right one. I liked her ASIB review but she acts like she is the next Roger Ebert. 

PunkTheFunk

I wonder how much they paid her

#Marianne2020
  • Like 5

Enzo

she's over

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I’ll be sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo

Enzo
Just now, Enzo said:

she's over

never started

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I’ll be sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 2

Enzo
Just now, Enzo said:

never started

tea :tea:

• LMAO 4

Runway

But didn’t she try to start a smear campaign about Gaga saying no one likes her in hollywood 

HYNIYR21TYch3u9r3VplmknfgOeW8jzTkkj1_tSt

Edited by Runway
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Vitleysingur

This Grace thing is basically a blockbuster movie fan account with zero industry connection.

It's so annoying that she always pretends to spill some hot tea as an insider. Like really?? :lmao:

Edited by Vitleysingur
Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

GoneGUY

I just find it funny people keep on saying Bryan was fired when he was the one that quit.