Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

365 - Zedd & Katy Perry Leaking Discussion

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Listen: This is the worst. Disappointing. I was expecting better. C'mon Katy. Zedd you are messy...

Second listen: I can see myself dancing to this... it's not THAT bad. It is better than most of the songs I've listened this past year from some of the biggest artists. It still lacks something.

Third listen: I appreciate the production. It's something new and Katy vocals are fun. It's cute, i still wished the song was bigger. (That brigde is not it)

underneath the pine

16 minutes ago, Jorget said:

First Listen: This is the worst. Disappointing. I was expecting better. C'mon Katy. Zedd you are messy...

Second listen: I can see myself dancing to this... it's not THAT bad. It is better than most of the songs I've listened this past year from some of the biggest artists. It still lacks something.

Third listen: I appreciate the production. It's something new and Katy vocals are fun. It's cute, i still wished the song was bigger. (That brigde is not it)

Link please?

I dont even think this song leaked. I'm not sure if yall are trolling or really reacting to the audio :poot: Basically I am confusion :selena: 

Nuggets
3 minutes ago, Uniquecorn said:

Katy's now coming for Gaga's talent :nooo:

Gurl! Shhh. You'll wake twitter monsters. Do you want them to end your existence? :messga:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Uniquecorn
1 hour ago, Nuggets said:

Gurl! Shhh. You'll wake twitter monsters. Do you want them to end your existence? :messga:

I was being sarcastic :flower: 

Spoiler

Katy can always try though :flutter:

Luna Lovegood

The song is forgettable honestly.. after a few listen I still forgot how it sounds like.. hell even swish swish got stuck into my head.. this one is a choice.. still great nonetheless.

luna’s advocate

ughhh can someone link me plsss its taken down everywhere I look on twitter lol

AMENiCURE
12 hours ago, khris said:

OT but the Girls Night Out video is for sale...?  :shocked:

some of the charli fans are funding to buy it:rip:

AMENiCURE

there are many music websites that have it on, just research it a bit... like streethiphop, daily jams and stuff

SEXODUS

I’m quite happy with it, the chorus got stuck in my head but somehow the production is quite basic, even for Zedd. Same old hispanic vibe but Katy will get herself another top 10 at the very least.

Archived