đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Remembering The Saturdays

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

I absolutely LOVED The Saturdays. This was one of my favourite songs by them, but their best album was Wordshaker.

StuckInMyMind
6 minutes ago, permotio said:

I absolutely LOVED The Saturdays. This was one of my favourite songs by them, but their best album was Wordshaker.

Definitely! So many gems on one album! One Shot, Ego, Denial, Wordshaker, Forever Is Over, 2AM, Lose Control... god so good

also enjoy this 

tomdsgn
5 minutes ago, permotio said:

Wordshaker has disappeared off the face of the earth and no one ever explained why. It’s not on steaming services!

StuckInMyMind
5 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

Wordshaker has disappeared off the face of the earth and no one ever explained why. It’s not on steaming services!

I thought it was put back on iTunes?! If not I can post a mega pack of the albums, B-Sides, remixes and unreleased etc

Yes omg, Girls Aloud too :cryga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

1 hour ago, tomdsgn said:

It’s back! I think it was released late last year again?

tomdsgn
5 hours ago, Ally the Maine said:

I thought it was put back on iTunes?! If not I can post a mega pack of the albums, B-Sides, remixes and unreleased etc

4 hours ago, permotio said:

It’s back! I think it was released late last year again?

Thank u for bringing this to my attention :cryga:

StuckInMyMind
59 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

Did they officially announce their disbandment?

On Vanessa's snapchat once one of her friends was taking the mick and basically said "I'm Vanessa, I used to be in The Saturdays but now I'm a solo singer" or something along those lines. Frankie did an interview in 2014 saying that she was ready to leave and wouldn't want to go back to it.

Archived