question

Does Gaga dislike the bridge of Paparazzi?

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Gaga has performed Paparazzi at every tour since it’s release and yet, the bridge hasn’t been included since the monster ball. This is very unusual for Gaga since when she shortens songs, for most songs she removes the second verse but for Paparazzi, it’s the bridge that gets removed. She even removes the bridge during many performances that otherwise would be in full. Is this an indication that Gaga doesn’t like the bridge of Paparazzi? 

hardcore1996

i feel like it fits with the studio/vmas version, but in terms of a bridge its sooo different melodically from the rest of the song there’s something...idk immature? about it? Would have fit in the artrave tho

• Like 6

ILoveGypsyLife

I think if she’s going to remove a portion of that song the bridge is the part that makes most sense. It’s the only part that deviates somewhat from the main theme of the song. And in some instances it just doesn’t fit. For example, the jazz version just wouldn’t work with “snap snap to that **** on the radio.” I think the song just packs more of a punch going straight to that final chorus.

The melody that you choose can rescue you...
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gardevoir

She knows that both verses fücking snap so it’s the bridge that gets the chop instead

Oh’ The taste of your lips I'm on a ride, You're TM06 I'm slippin' under
  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 3

SS77

I think she just realizes it's a poopy bridge in an otherwise flawless song :oops:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chris Evans

it doesn't fit with how she sings it now imo

PI = 3.14159265359
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

GypsyBabe
13 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

She knows that both verses fücking snap so it’s the bridge that gets the chop instead

Took the words out of my mouth. :tony:  The verses are dope so the bridge can be snipped. 

Imagine her doing the bridge during a Jazz rendition though. With her JazzGa voice and arrangement? :laughga:

▌│█║▌║▌║That Arizona sky...
  • YAAAS 2

Vegas

The only thing I dislike about Paparazzi is the producer. 

• Sad 1

FfFfFfFF

If she hated it she wouldn't have written, sung, recorded and released it.

Edited by FfFfFfFF
►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

misunderstood
3 hours ago, SS77 said:

I think she just realizes it's a poopy bridge in an otherwise flawless song :oops:

You're hot!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

giskardsb

Gaga has a habit early of making bridges that are random and make no sense to the song.  BR is same way. 

• Like 2

Glamourpuss

I've never liked the bridge of Paparazzi so I'm glad that she cuts it. 

martiniglistens
8 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Gaga has a habit early of making bridges that are random and make no sense to the song.  BR is same way. 

So true but omgggg i live for that bridge

• Like 1

UK Monster

Am i the only one who doesnt know what the paparazzi bridge is? I'm guessing its the snap snap that shi* on the radio part?